is it a Magic?

An Indian architectural science that brings about well being and happiness by principles based on direction

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Omjit_23

is it a Magic?

Post by Omjit_23 » Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:20 am

Hi everybody,
Do u rerally think that planning a house according to Vaastu Shastra really helps?

I mean I have seen lots of very rich persons who r very happy both financially as well as emotionally staying at places which don't conform to this shastra.

Can Vaastu Shastra really change our destiny  for better ?
Please throw some light regarding this issue?
Awaiting for experts' answers..........................
Thanks....................................
:smt017

c_akash

It works

Post by c_akash » Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:01 am

Dear Omjit,
Yes it works. I'm saying it from my personal experience, which I tried to analyse from a scientific angle and then reached to a common-sensed platform. All the instructions in Vaastu or Feng-Shui are primarily aimed at creating harmony between energy and the dwellers of the house. Now those prescriptions are surely flexible and can work if one is careful to read between the lines. At the same time, certain basic principles in them are from the true situations, like the Northeast-Southwest axis, the flow of energies, and the behaviour of the climates etc.

Regards
Akash

Omjit_23

Post by Omjit_23 » Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:13 am

So u mean to say that if any1 lives at a house which is not vaastu-friendly he will suffer?
After all, after buying a house with hard earned money how can i change the structures ?
And , to find a complete vaastu shastra house it may be veyr difficult?
Don't u think its not worth because ultimately u will get whatever u r destined to get........ no more, no less?

jallious

Post by jallious » Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:02 pm

Why would you think living in a house that isn't oriented a certain way would make it's inhabitants suffer? That just doesn't make sense. It's like eating non-kosher food is bad for you, no, it just makes you feel better about yourself.

rustamg

Re: It works

Post by rustamg » Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:41 am

c_akash wrote:Dear Omjit,
Yes it works. I'm saying it from my personal experience, which I tried to analyse from a scientific angle and then reached to a common-sensed platform. All the instructions in Vaastu or Feng-Shui are primarily aimed at creating harmony between energy and the dwellers of the house. Now those prescriptions are surely flexible and can work if one is careful to read between the lines. At the same time, certain basic principles in them are from the true situations, like the Northeast-Southwest axis, the flow of energies, and the behaviour of the climates etc.

Regards
Akash
Perfect answer.  Its all about utilizing the positive energy known as PRANA, that is abundantly available around you . Vaastu is just the basic blueprint of how to channel this energy ,to work with you and for you .

srilkul

Post by srilkul » Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:54 am

Yes,
Vaasthu works! Vaasthu shasthra is a scince by practice and an art by presentation.the western world is yet to understand the powers behind vaasthu shasthra.As many of the modern scintists have also started believing the world is made up of many positive and negative vibrations and an aura or energy circle surrounds each one of us. The flow of energy in particular directions has a different influence on human body and mind in different ways,
There are many other aspects which go into the working of vaasthu principles which can be understood only by dedicated study of the subject. there are millions of examples and case studies which show vasthu works

OmSweetOm

it works

Post by OmSweetOm » Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:39 pm

I am not an expert. It is my hobby. I just left it for some years and now I have suffered some losses and want to get back on it.
I had very good experiences with it.
Yesterday I tried little bit in my office, miracle happened. I opened my purse, the note I was looking everyday as 1(offcourse it would be 100 but my eyes saw it as 1) turned out 100. My share rates which were constantly falling from last few days, at least got hold. After few minutes my boss entered and started telling me how can I prove myself to get more bonus.
I visited one of my relative house and they switched their bed room as living room and vice versa according to Vastu. Their daughter was not getting wed and now recently she got married.
So I searched today this forum from internet, and now I am going through earlier postings.

pkj

Post by pkj » Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:08 am

Yes, planning a house according to Vaastu Shastra really helps.

I have seen many persons who after getting rich, moved to another big house or in some posh colony  and after four-five months, their earning started declining. Later on after consulting vaastu expert, they come to know of the negative points in the building which were not in the earlier building. This shows that vaastu shastra helps.

vastuwala

Post by vastuwala » Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:17 pm

Omjit_23 wrote: And , to find a complete vaastu shastra house it may be veyr difficult?
Difficult & impossible are 2 different things & the most difficult is to lead a miserable life in spite of having all the wordly things.

A house u build today or buy will not be affecting u only but ur future generations too.

I know people & my own family members who stayed in non-vastu compliant house & have not prospered as they could have. Imagine I have seen 3 generation suffering just bcoz my great grand father did not have any idea about vastu.

The house I live now is not fully  vastu based but I take care to garner as much as I can from the vastu & I have seen that prosperity in my last 10 yrs, before that I could not, as I too lived in non vastu houses.

Its not about money & wealth only....................vastu is about harnessing the positive energy. Its like water harvesting increase the water table.

Return to “Vastu Shastra”