Hello to All

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

jenny12

Hello to All

Post by jenny12 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:40 am

Hello. my Name is Jenny..I am very curious for learning about horoscope,astrology, numerology,palm reading.i am very interested in psychic reading & want to learn about this.

Talia

Post by Talia » Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:27 am

Hi Jenny welcome to Mystic board, have you ever thought about tarot?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:32 am

Welcome Jenny,

While it can be useful to have as many alternative methods which give you permission to use your intuitive or psychic abilities to help others, my advice would be to choose a maximum of any two of these at the same time, and to leave the other methods alone for now to someone else.

Having several methods to choose from can be positive, but trying to spread yourself too widely and thinly across more methods than what is comfortable for you, is almost always negative and counterproductive.

This observation is much more important and relevant if you are wanting to give readings to other people, instead of wanting them to read for you or you are merely interested in a large variety of different psychic subjects for discussion.

Hoping that you find whatever you are looking for on Mystic Board, and that you make a lot of new and lasting friendships and enjoy yourself in the process.

Love, Light and Healing,

EoT  Image

jenny12

Post by jenny12 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:55 am

I only thought about tarot, but I never started to learn but I want to implement soon & start learning. What are the first steps to start initially?

Talia

Post by Talia » Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:01 am

Well first you need to get a deck of course, but you should also look at what you really want and your aims,

Return to “Introduce Yourself”