Hello to everyone

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Tincan

Hello to everyone

Post by Tincan » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:48 pm

Hi my names Mark AKA Tincan.

Ive just joined after feeling quite impressed with what Ive seen here.  I have a firm interest in pretty much everything paranormal.  I also love to paint on both canvass and my PC.

Im a Pisces who was born in a leap year and my chinese sign is a water rat.

Members of my family line have had their own paranormal experiences so it must run in the family.

Thats all I can think of at the moment, so thank you for reading this.

Mark
What did you say?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Welcome Mark

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:59 pm

Welcome Mark,

I was equally impressed with your introduction. Yes it is not very long, but it says a lot of interesting and useful things about you as a person without you giving us too much of your information too early, which is exactly what we want.

I was only recently wondering as to when we are going to after so many months of inactivity see some new postings in the Paranormal forum, so accounts of your family's paranormal experiences could not come at a better time, in my opinion.

As our creative and psychic abilities are both believed to mainly be modulated through the right side of our brain, I would not be at all surprised if an artist such as yourself also has an above average sensitivity to the paranormal.

I would also be personally interested in hearing whether the other members of your family experience more paranormal events when you are near them, and whether you have had times as an artist when it felt as though someone was doing the paintings through you (inspired painting).

Looking forward to it! :smt026

If you have any questions about how to navigate and use this website which are not answered in the FAQ or on the forums themselves, please feel free to send me a private message and I will do my best to respond to your questions as soon as possible.

http://mysticboard.org/faq.php

South Australia where I live is currently 9.5 hours ahead of Greenwich Meridian Time.

Regards,

EoT (male) Image

Tincan

Post by Tincan » Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:34 pm

Oh, is this place quiet now?

Where are my manners, thank you for replying and yes I will have alot of tales to share - which is why I decided to join the forum.  To be honest, I was rushing when I intro`d myself because I had so many other things to do at the same time.

In terms of psychic powers, well for me they occasionally manifest of their own accord and leave me feeling empty handed afterwards- if that makes sense.  Ive developed a feeling that they occur because they where written into my life, my existence.  Oh, Im a firm believer in the idea that WE choose this life and know what it might entail.

Yes many odd events have occurred when Im around family.  Some of my family have told me to stop focusing on such things after theyve noticed something odd happen.

My artist side seems to fuel up with inspiration and when this does occur I find I can very easily produce good works.  It then goes dorment with me chasing that feeling in hope of continuing its level of achievement.

There are times in my life that I feel like someone or something has cursed me out of jealousy or envy, but I cant prove this.
What did you say?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:33 am

Oh, is this place quiet now?
Mark, :smt002  :smt002  :smt005

I get your joke, but whether the forums are quiet or busy at the time it is important to me for everyone including yourself to be sincerely and warmly welcomed to this site, and to be made to feel valued and respected as an equal. For that is what I hope would happen to me if our roles had been reversed (the golden rule).

Could you please do me a favour?

As this forum is only meant for our newer members to introduce themselves to us, could you please expand upon your above answers either on the paranormal phenomena forum itself, or alternately on the main psychic discussion board.

Paranormal Phenomena forum: http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=34

Psychic forum: http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=31

Looking forward to it even more now, after hearing your preliminary answers to my questions.

Cheers,

EoT  :smt032

Return to “Introduce Yourself”