Eight Years On Mystic Board (April 11th 2015)

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Eight Years On Mystic Board (April 11th 2015)

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:21 pm

Dearest Swetha, :smt007

Saturday April 11th 2015 was exactly eight years since I first registered as a member of your website. During those years which have passed at an unbelievable speed, I have so far contributed nearly 6500 postings to your forums. It has certainly been both a journey and challenge for me at times, but I feel that my efforts on behalf of yourself as well as of your members have been more than well worth the time and energy involved. The best part of having been here for all those years is that in the process of helping people using my intuitive abilities and teaching skills, I have made many deep and lasting friendships (especially with this site's owner), which are more important and precious to me than anything which money could ever hope to buy.

Thanking you sincerely from the bottom of my heart for giving me the opportunity to help and connect with your members, and above all for the huge amount of trust which you have placed in me, which has among many other rewards given me much greater self confidence and a renewed sense of purpose in knowing that when I eventually leave this troubled world behind me, that at least one other person's life is better including because of what I had to offer him or her on Mystic Board. My affection and respect for you and my appreciation of what you have given me of infinite value during this period of time knows no limits, and continues to grow on a daily basis.

Blessings in abundance,

EoT Image

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:01 am

Congratulations EOT,

Thanks for being on the forum and for all the numerous readings that have helped people out here. Please continue being our guide and friend for many more years to come :)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”