Numerology enthusiast

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mmartin
Approved Reader

Numerology enthusiast

Post by mmartin » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:20 am

Hi everyone

I'm new to this forum.  I find numerology totally fascinating and I'm really looking forward to learning for you all and to providing insight when I feel I have something of value to add.

Chat soon!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Numerology enthusiast

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:39 pm

yournumerologyreading wrote:Hi everyone

I'm new to this forum.  I find numerology totally fascinating and I'm really looking forward to learning for you all and to providing insight when I feel I have something of value to add.

Chat soon!
Welcome to the Mystic Board forums, and online spiritual community.

We seem to be in the middle of a numerology revolution at present with so many new members having similar interests to your own, so your timing in joining our family is excellent.

Hoping to see you around on the boards. Please let me know through a private message if you ever feel in any need of my assistance with using and navigating this huge website.

We are here to help you and to make your MB user experience as smooth and as friendly as is humanly possible.

Also check out the FAQ as well as the rules for the particular forum on which you are posting at the time, for further information.

http://mysticboard.org/faq.php

Regards,

EoT  :smt006

Return to “Introduce Yourself”