Introducing arcadi90

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

arcadi90

Hello everybody

Post by arcadi90 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:08 pm

The astrology allured me, I am very intrigued by how a  birth chart bring out an individual shema, a truly hidden invisble potentialities of human.
am beginner in astrology and I sincerely hope will learn from your experiences .

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:25 pm

Hello friend! :smt006

Welcome to our Mystic Board online spiritual community.

Please note that all new member introductions need a separate thread.

Although I am not heavily into astrology myself, I am similarly intrigued and fascinated by how a professionally constructed chart can often reveal the truly invisible potential of a human being.

We all have to begin somewhere, so it is back to basics at first.

I am I must confess unfamiliar with your use of the word shema.

Perhaps you could explain this in your response.

The nearest thing I could find which is called a shema was a Jewish prayer, while you appear to be using it in the context of it meaning an individual's personality profile, or the potentials arising out of it.

How am I doing?

We all have much of lasting value to learn from each other's experiences, so you are hardly alone in hoping this.

Anyway it was nice to meet you.

EoT  :smt003

arcadi90

The shema is cming from the HOLY TORA

Post by arcadi90 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:11 am

Shema is indeed a Jewish word, which comes from the Holy TORA, but it has a little broad connotation. A kind of metaphor. Shema is a prayer, a powerful  and unavowed wish. Considering that, in each human being, there exists an unavowable major dream, let's say the DESTINY. But how to know what our destiny carry for us? This is very complex,but certain Jews, until now, try to materialize their prayers( wish,) by writing it in front of their door, or on a ring.I think it's in  this optic that they consider Israel as  particular destiny.

Israel, does not exist on a map, but in its relation with God. I mean that, to understand Israel,we have read it on its relationship with God. In conclusion, Shema is a parchment which exists secretly in each individual .
So Astrology bring the way to interpret this powerful and specifical "potentialities".

The divinatory arts interest me much , that why iam here in this forum. I met several followers of clairvoyance. I wondered how  the various astrological signs: water air and fire as well as the houses exist also  in the practices of clairvoyance from the Koran.But I understood that all knowledge meet in only one book.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:32 am

Thanking you for your response.

Describing the shema as a parchment which exists secretly in each individual and which contains their major dream or destiny suggests to me that in many ways it could be similar to an individual's version or personal copy of the Akashic Records.

As this is purely an introduction forum, I will not discuss the topic any further on this particular board, but if you would at some time like to continue this conversation, the general discussion forum would possibly be the most appropriate place.

Once again wishing you a very warm welcome to Mystic Board.

Salutations!

EoT  :smt024

Return to “Introduce Yourself”