Hello Mystic Board

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

WiggleBean

Hello Mystic Board

Post by WiggleBean » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:39 pm

I just came across this site, it looks fantastic btw!
I am at best an amateur in tarot/mediumship development...and even less then an amateur in astrology but I can't take on too much and learning astrology would require my complete attention!

So Im hoping to make some friends here, friends that share my interests, i have no one in the real world that I can talk about this stuff with!!!

A little bit about me, im from Canada, Ontario to be more exact. I have 2 dogs, a 4 year old black lab we named Odin, that we rescued from a shelter last summer. A doberman/lab/sheppard/husky mix named Luna that weve had since she was a puppy. They take up a lot of my time and attention but when I do have a spare moment I love dabbling in the divinitory arts :)

Anywho Im not gonna post my whole life story, but who knows maybe I'll share it with some of you some day! :)

Hope to chat with you all soon xoxo :)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Silence can be music to our ears

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:49 am

Welcome 2U WB, :smt006

I was highly embarrassed to discover your introduction had not been responded to, so long after it was posted.

Please accept my sincere apologies for not noticing it before now.
i have no one in the real world that I can talk about this stuff with!!!
I know exactly what you mean by this.

It is the identical same reason why well over 90% of us first visited this site in an effort to find a cool oasis or temporary place of retreat from the spiritual poverty of the world at large.

Actually the world which our site owner Swetha has created for us on Mystic Board feels more to me like the real one these days. The world out there seems on the other hand comparatively surreal and increasingly hostile to anyone with beliefs like ours.

Our ongoing challenge then is to live in and balance whatever happens in both worlds against the other, and hopefully by so doing be progressively healed.

Blessings in abundance,

EoT  :smt020

Bree 54

Post by Bree 54 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:19 pm

Hi WiggleBean!

Hope you have lots of fun here.

Welcome!

Bree~

Return to “Introduce Yourself”