New to the Mystic Board

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

SageadSynergy

New to the Mystic Board

Post by SageadSynergy » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:08 pm

Hi everyone! My name is Susan and I'm new here. I'm looking forward to meeting like-minds and learning more about the Universe.

I'm a certified crystal healer and Usui reiki master. I sell crystals and handmade jewelry. i also occasionally give classes and am working on some classes to offer online.

All my life I've been "intuitive" and had a deep connection with animals, crystals, and overall just seemed to be different than most people in my life. Well, it took almost half of my lifetime, but I finally figured out why I am the way I am. lol I'm married with dogs and cats as kids (hopefully I'll have a kid SOMEDAY.) and we live in Maryland.

So, that being said, here I am and I'm really looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Susan

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:44 pm

Welcome Susan, :smt041

Sorry to have to edit your introduction, but links to external websites are not allowed to be posted on our forums, other than when advertising your own website which should only be done on the Advertisements - Link Exchange - Offer Services forum.

Advertisements - Link Exchange - Offer Services forum

http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=68

Advertisement forum - RULES - Read before you post in this forum

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... php?t=7598

It sounds to me that you have much of value to contribute to our valued members on Mystic Board through the use of your significant intuitive gifts, as well as through your accumulated knowledge and experience as a certified crystal healer and Usui reiki master.

I hope that you will find what you are looking for in your time spent with us, plus make many new and lasting friendships along the way.

Here's to a long and happy and mutually beneficial working relationship for all of us.

Love, Light and Peace,

EoT Image

SageadSynergy

Post by SageadSynergy » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:54 pm

Woops! Sorry! I didn't consider that when I posted it. Anyhow, I hope to make those long and lasting friendships here.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:19 pm

Susan,  :)

Not a problem.

You are far from being the first person to make this common error (and I am sure that you will not be the last).

The most important thing that I instantly intuited from your introduction was that your intention to help our members by offering them your services is both pure and good, which immediately makes us like you.

It was very nice to meet you,

EoT :smt045

Return to “Introduce Yourself”