HELLO

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Lu826

HELLO

Post by Lu826 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:50 pm

HI MY NAME IS Tammy AND HELLO TO EVERYONE.  Mysticism AND SPIRITUALITY HAS SUrROUNDED MY FAMILY FOR AS LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER. I've FINaLLY FOuND SOME time TO learn and understand what it's about. And I think this is a great place to start.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:03 am

Welcome Tammy,

You appear to be having technical problems with your shift or caps lock key? :smt002

But seriously now I agree with you that Mystic Board is a great place to begin your search for a better understanding about mysticism and spirituality (which should not necessarily be associated with religion), and there is also the added bonus that you can make many new and lasting friendships along the way.

From what you have written your family is clearly very important and precious to you (same here).

Which is why I believe that after visiting us for a while that you will discover that we are quickly becoming like an online extension of your normal family.

Loving regards,

EoT (male) Image

Return to “Introduce Yourself”