Hey There

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lamour62

Hey There

Post by lamour62 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:39 pm

Hi to all...

I am new to this forum which I just found.  I am excited to be here.  I hope that I learn a lot from being here.  I am just starting out learning how to use my psychic abilities.  I believe in reincarnation, dream interpretation, intuition, and I am interested in tarot cards, astrology and numerology.

I have a problem involving some negative energies that surround me.  I would welcome ideas of how to move past this.

Thanks,

If I can help with anything let me know.

Ruth Nadine

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:18 am

Hello Ruth,

Welcome to these Mystic Board forums, as well as to our online spiritual community of good friends.

This forum is only meant for introductions, so please immediately post your question about your problem with negative energies on the psychic forum, where any one or more of us would be pleased to help you.

http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=31

Please include details in your posting on the psychic forum about when and how (in what form) you first experienced these negative energies which you believe are surrounding you, whenever you are working psychically.

CU there,

EoT :smt003

Return to “Introduce Yourself”