Hello...

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

WolfwoodX

Hello...

Post by WolfwoodX » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:31 pm

My name is WolfwoodX and I am new here. Found this forum through searching for forums having to do with psychic topics and the paranormal. Hope to get some answers to questions I have.
I am a man looking for the truth about my life and looking to get answers to the whys in my life. The people with the answers and the truth hide, not wanting me to have the truth or answers.

George

Re: Hello...

Post by George » Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:16 pm

WolfwoodX wrote:My name is WolfwoodX and I am new here. Found this forum through searching for forums having to do with psychic topics and the paranormal. Hope to get some answers to questions I have.
well, lets hope this is the place for you!  the pay back is if you get some of your answers maybe you can answers others too!  ah, the beauty of sharing!
welcome!
:smt006
Common sense dictates there is no such thing as common sense.

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:12 am

Hello and welcome to the forum.
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

WolfwoodX

Post by WolfwoodX » Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:18 am

Thank you both, for the wonderful welcome.
I am a man looking for the truth about my life and looking to get answers to the whys in my life. The people with the answers and the truth hide, not wanting me to have the truth or answers.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”