Hi all. just arrived here :-)

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

zwolf

Hi all. just arrived here :-)

Post by zwolf » Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:15 pm

Hi all...
i bumped to this forum, while i was on my daily quest for finding some answers to my many questions about Reincarnation and past lives...
and i decided to make a stop here, and maybe i will find some answers around here.

The main question is... why... i do remember so intensively this specific life... and when i decide to "quit" or forget... "life" forces me to go back on track again...

thank you all for receiving me here :-)

Cyrenius

Post by Cyrenius » Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:25 pm

Welcome zwolf.
I didn't quite understand your question. Can you be more specific

zwolf

Post by zwolf » Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm

Cyrenius wrote:Welcome zwolf.
I didn't quite understand your question. Can you be more specific
sorry... but english is not my native language...
first of all, i was introducing myselfe, and explaining why i was intereste in this forum.

i was saying that in my case "about past life" memories, i can´t understand why i have the need to know, and try to get the most info about that... and i was saying that every time that i decide to "forget" and move on with my life... "something happens" and "forces me" to regain interest for continuing the search for answers...

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:26 am

Hello and welcome to the forum :)
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

Return to “Introduce Yourself”