Hi im new

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Zaewyn

Hi im new

Post by Zaewyn » Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:12 am

Name is Ryan im 20 in Mooresville NC recently well i guess about 7 years i got stuck on this one dream.. never been able to have another after this one dream. guess i came here to see if i could get som answers and start having more dreams...

pirbid

Post by pirbid » Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:10 pm

:) Welcome!
I am glad you already got an initial interpretation for your dream.
I hope you soon recover memory of your dreams: it's sad to live without them, like missing half your life experiences. Maybe you aren't making an effort to recall more regular dreams if you don't feel they could be as important as your wolf dream.
Anyway, not all dreams will have that powerful impact on you, but I'm sure you will get more than one of those, so keep trying to remember. You haven't stopped dreaming: nobody can do that.

Hope to see more of your posts  :smt002
Sunshine from the islands of eternal spring ;)

sunmystic

Re: Hi im new

Post by sunmystic » Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:43 pm

Zaewyn wrote:Name is Ryan im 20 in Mooresville NC recently well i guess about 7 years i got stuck on this one dream.. never been able to have another after this one dream. guess i came here to see if i could get som answers and start having more dreams...
Hi Ryan and welcome to Mystic Board. Sometimes when we have a bad dream that wakes us up it is our subconscience mind waking us up because we need to go "pee". Next time this dream wakes you up check to see if you have to go "pee". And just before you go to sleep at night command your mind to give you pleasent dreams. This is called "auto suggestion" and it has worked real good for me.

love,

sunmystic

Arkannah

Post by Arkannah » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:19 pm

Hi, i'm new.. i'm Brazilian...
I hope to make friends here....

Blessed be!

pirbid

Post by pirbid » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:17 pm

Welcome, Arkannah. I also hope you have a lot of fun.

Hugs!
Sunshine from the islands of eternal spring ;)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”