What powers have you got?

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Sohail

What powers have you got?

Post by Sohail » Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:53 pm

hi friends. i m here after a long period of time.

i was curios to know tht wht power have u guys got or intrestign in getting?

Sohail

Post by Sohail » Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:55 pm

Well I can sense the upcoming incidents
i can tell people wht they have eaten few minutes back

BUT THESE POWERS ARE NOT POWERFULL

npb

Post by npb » Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:04 am

hello sohail

welcome to MB, hope you enjoy your stay here...let me know if you have some numerology questions

Sohail

Post by Sohail » Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:03 pm

hey thnx for replying
my name is Sohail Abdul Sattar Rehmani [tht is wht  use in my certificates etc]
but in my school n in genereal.. i write my name as Sohail Sial.
my date of birth is 20th October 1987.

u tell me.. shud i change Sohail's spelling. or not? if yes thn wht shud i write.

besdies.. can u tell me which girl wll suit me... if is it opossible to tell via numerology

npb

Post by npb » Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:34 pm

hello,

IMO, your Sohail Abdul Sattar Rehman is better than Sohail Sial...you probably not realise that your short name, may not give you chances to do much physical activty. here is your chart

Sial           Rehman
LP         1                1
Exp       6                8
SU        8                1
B'day    2                2

Life Path 1, is the main focus in your life, is you have to learn the value of independent, making decision, and being a leader.

Sohail

Post by Sohail » Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:07 am

well its Sohail Abdul Sattar Rehmani

REHMANI

not REHMAN

an u tell it again to me

npb

Post by npb » Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:55 pm

hello,

yes its correct already, I only forget to write your "i" in MB

Sohail

Post by Sohail » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:53 pm

thnx
n tell me my first name is Sohail
can i change the spellings of my name?
if yes thtn wht shud be the spelling, which will make my lucky n wil change my life

npb

Post by npb » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:43 pm

Hi sohail,

yes you certainly can change the spelling of your name, and in fact there are many celebrities that change their name to increase their popularity. To answer your second question, i have no suggestion what to change, because IMO, changing names needs a "good name" that may change your luck.

Sohail

Post by Sohail » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:49 pm

cant u just guide me... can u tell me according to th enumerology..which spellings, i iwll use in my name can give me good luck.

Celestial Beginnings

My "Powers"

Post by Celestial Beginnings » Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:40 pm

I don't like to refer to anyone's skills as "powers" myself.  I prefer to refer to others' abilities as "Talents".  The quote, "Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely" comes to mind.  Referring to someone's skill as a "power", especially those who are highly impressionable, can cause one to get a "swelled head" and only learn the most rudimentary control and then call themselves proficient.  A "Talent" is something that is part of you, and must be continuously nurtured and exercised to be used properly.

Now, that having been said ... (I'm kinda prickly this morning)

In 1990 I was, 11 years old, and living in Hiram, GA.  My mom and my sister had gone out and as usual, I as the eldest daughter was expected to have the house clean prior to their return.  They had been gone about an hour or so and I was just finishing with the vaccumning (why is that always such a hard word to spell?).  For some reason, I had been singing songs from the movie for some time.  I probably would never have remembered this had my Mother not walked through the door all excited about having collected the latest Disney VHS hitting the Wal-Mart shelf, The Little Mermaid.

In the late spring days prior to getting out of high school for the year, I was hanging in the student lot with a couple of my friends. I can't remember what we were talking about, only that someone asked me a question. Still to this day I couldn't tell you what that question was, only that the question caused a "flash bulb" effect by "showing" me visual flashes of the movie Ghost, and left me with the strong impression of "DITTO".  I remember saying DITTO and everyone laughing.  Meanwhile I catch a flash of black entering the parking lot entrance.  The lot has been 3/4 empty for a while and it's just us stragglers and others like us that have yet to leave.  This car circles the parking lot and parks in the spot inches away from me, the front license plate says:  DITTO.  I was 16 at the time.

Christmas Day, 2003, I was 24 and at my current boyfriend's parents' house for Christmas Lunch.  My son and I were playing in the living room floor with some of the toy's he had gotten.  I was afflicted by a case of vertigo out of nowhere.  It was all I could do not to get sick for a couple of seconds.  I was finally able to stand and went to find the boyfriend.  I was sick and panicky as I frantically asked him to change the T.V. to the local news.  It took a minute or two of arguing but he finally changed it and the first scene is a visual from a helicopter overlooking a wreck.  Pieces of red Bronco and a neutral colored mini-van scattered everywhere.  The announcer is talking massive fatalities involved.  My cellphone rings and I tell Tony to get it, "It's Mom, Teri's hurt bad.."  Sure enough, it was my Mother stating that Teri, my younger sister is in hospital in Critical condition.  My sister had just gotten married and her husband of less than a month was one of those fatalities on the scene.

Based on those examples, I would say I have a definate Talent for precognition and empathy.  Though I have never "developed" them they are active in my everyday life to some degree or another.  Only I would never had recognized it as such had I not had the experiences I described above.  I appreciate their presence in my life everyday.

Leslie Crenshaw,  C. Ht.
Celestial Beginnings

Return to “Introduce Yourself”