Introduction

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

MysticMari

Introduction

Post by MysticMari » Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:26 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the website and looking forward to reading various posts on different topics as well as participating in discussions.
A bit about myself, I am a wife and mother of two beautiful boys. I have been a professional tarot reader for over 12 years and am a reiki master & teacher.
I look forward to speaking with and meeting new people. :)

npb

Post by npb » Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:39 pm

hello mysticmari,

welcome to MB, hopes you enjoy your stay.

Celestial Beginnings

Post by Celestial Beginnings » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:25 am

Hello MysticMari,

First off, I would like to welcome you to MysticBoard.  I have read all 20 something of your posts.  I find you to be a well rounded practitioner and I would like to invite you to visit my website and I would love it if you were willing to share some of your insight on my forum as well?  

Blessed Be and Best Wishes,

Leslie Crenshaw,  C. Ht.
Mod Note..

NO links in signatures or post!

chelsh1776

Welcome

Post by chelsh1776 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:48 pm

Hi! That's so cool that you've been a professional Tarot reader for twelve years...my sister and I bought our first pack a week ago, and we were so confused about what we were supposed to do with it lol. She bought another pack, though, and she says that it's a lot less confusing, so I'm saving up for one too :)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”