New Here

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

MysticKristy

New Here

Post by MysticKristy » Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:03 am

I am new to the forum. I am an intuitive and an empath. I read cards, do straight psychic readings. I get my messages through seeing, emotions, hearing and smells. I don't think I can remember a time when I didn't talk to my guides. They have always been with me.

I have been doing this professionally since I was about 23 or so. I have been really exploring my gifts since I was 19. That's another story that's long and drawn out....lol.

There was a couple of years that I took a break from being an intuitive for a living but I am back in the saddle again now.

I have been trying to develop a couple of news gifts and have hit a roadblock...lol. I have pet psychic abilities that have been trying to open and I have medium abilities that I am also trying to focus on. Unfortunately, I learn by doing and do better when I have someone who can point me in the right direction. So I am slowly learning these things...LOL.

I am also a published author, but that really doesn't have anything to do with being a psychic...lol. It's a work of fiction and my partner and I wrote it together. :)

Anyhow. I think that's about it. :)

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:39 am

Welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends :)

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:04 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum.

I hope you enjoy your visits here and I look forwards to your posts.

Suzi

Castitatis Lilium

Post by Castitatis Lilium » Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:58 pm

Hey, what kind of card do you read?

Anyway, welcome to the board and hope you'll have a nice stay.

MysticKristy

Post by MysticKristy » Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:37 pm

Hey again! Sorry for the delay in responding...life took off from me for a few days...lol. Thank you all for the wonderful welcomes. :)

Castitatis Lilium, I read tarot cards. :) Rider Waite, Wolf Vision, Shapeshifter and Gypsy Fortune Teller cards are the one's I use most. I have some others, but I don't know what they say, they are in Japanese...so for right now they are just for looks...lol.

I am still trying to find my way around the forum. Shouldn't take me too long though...lol

Castitatis Lilium

Post by Castitatis Lilium » Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:59 pm

Then you must have a great time in the tarot section :).

And there are tarotsoftwares too, to download. I myself have Tarot software, of this forum, really good, if you are going to get started with tarot.
But I guess you are further, or not?

Return to “Introduce Yourself”