hello newbies!

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

swetha
Site Admin

hello newbies!

Post by swetha » Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:15 pm

hello guys....old and new,
especially the new ones...i dont see anyone introducing themselves! come on guys...let us know who u r and post actively on the board.
hope to see more participation.
swetha

MystreLady

Post by MystreLady » Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:14 pm

:smt006 Hello everyone, I was just going over the site and I already love it..Im not a professional but I would love to make friends and get a better understanding of Astrology and all other wonderful fields. It has always been a great intrest of mine and I have been drawn to it for years...I not only want to a member but I also would love to be student...Thank you for having me and I hope to be a regular visitor soon. Your new friend..Debbie

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:42 pm

hello Debbie,
welcome to sun signs
have a lovely time
swetha
:smt006

Dj I.C.U.

Post by Dj I.C.U. » Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:44 pm

:smt006 there.Finaly found a site that helps me find out how the chaos theory works.Loving the site already.One question: does astrological events influance my music?

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:04 pm

welcome Dj

Aeon

Hello from Florida!

Post by Aeon » Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:35 pm

Hi everyone! :smt006

I just found your site  and I hope to learn and share what I have to offer.  Im intersted in studying astrology. Ive only just begun to study this realm of science.  The farthest ive come is to make  my natal chart with a computer program and interpret it the best i could solo thru books and the net. Im a pisces sun, leo Ascendant and an areies moon.

I also like to study the I ching,  anything to do with chakras, and gemstoneology.  I do alot of diffrent types of medtation. I also adore the tarot. I  also enjoy anyhting to do in nature and im an adrenaline junkie, I love skydiving, riding motorcycles, and going to theme parks to ride the best new roler coaster or water slide.
Hope to meet soe of you soon
E

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:43 pm

welcome Aeon,

welcome aboard. i am sure you will find almost all subject you like from I-Ching to chakras to gemology and tarot and ofcourse different styles of astrology and much much more.

Have a good time, learn and make friends here while you are at it.

Abhishek

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:11 pm

Hello Aeon,
welcome to sun signs :) have fun
swetha

Leona

Hmmm....

Post by Leona » Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:58 pm

Dont know if I like it here yet...cant find a way to create a new post and havent found a way to read without a magnifying glass yet. My biggest probelm is navigating this site and reading the tiny, tiny print....but one thing I've got to find out is if this is a place for regular pals who hang out together (I usually feel left way out in those situations and never fare well). But I guess I'll know more when and if I can find a way to super-size the text. I've just been through so many boards and groups and have not been satisfied...so I'm always looking for somehting new. PLease excuse me if my spelling isnt good lol I'm usually pretty good about that but I honestly cant see a darned thing unless I put on my glasses and put the tip of my nose onto my monitor! So if anyone knows how to upsixe the text, please let me know I'd appreciate it! lol These aaare defiantely subjects I'm interested in and would like to discuss...I guess it will take me time. I'm just not a very patient person *sigh* if it takes me too long to learn to navigate, I usually dont put too much time into it. But I'll try. Hope to be talking with you all soon.

~Leona~

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:25 pm

hi Leona,
welcome to  sun signs:)
dont worry its pretty simple to navigate..
increase ur browser text size if u r using IE by clciking on View<<textsize<<
maybe it does take time gettign used to a new place... but dont worry we r here to help.
and we all ahve met on this forum.. so welcome once more:)
swetha

debreena

Introducing myself

Post by debreena » Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:29 pm

Hello, I am Debreena and &nbsp;new introducing myself and happy to clib aboard with individuals of same interests.[/b]

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:46 am

hi Debreena,
welcome to sun signs....:))
have a great time!
swetha

sno

Post by sno » Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:26 am

Hi Debreena, welcome to the site, hope to see lots of you :)

cibba

Post by cibba » Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:53 am

:smt006 &nbsp;Hi everyone!

I'm looking forward to discover more about astrology (than i already have) as i believe it to be an interesting subject of discussion :) I am familiar with it, but still don't know that much about it.

--cibba-

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:40 am

hi Cibba,
welcome to the forum.. hope u get all ur answers here:)
swetha

Return to “Introduce Yourself”