Forum Rules

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

tlkandler

Forum Rules

Post by tlkandler » Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:29 pm

I'm new here and was trying to find the forum rules...  which I did.  However, when I clicked on the link it gave me this:

The topic or post you requested does not exist

I have tried to search throughout the forum itself, but I didn't have any luck.  I'm sure I've over looked it somewhere.   :smt009  If someone could help me with this I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
tlkandler
(Lena)

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:32 pm

what do you need to know and i will help you?

We don't have too many rules.

To have a reading done you must post in the appropriate reading request area, there is one for each disciplne.

To gain a key for software you must do 10 quality posts of which reading requests do not count.

other than that make sure the post you make is in the right forum and treat people with dignity and respect.

Regards

Suzi (mod)
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

tlkandler

Post by tlkandler » Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:45 pm

Thanks Suzy!! I thought I'd read somewhere in here that we were supposed to read the rules, then couldn't find them!  And then when I found the link, but there wasn't anything there.  I was just a bit confused.

Other forums that I belong to actually have quite a list when it comes to rules/regs and I guess that is what I was expecting.

Thanks again,
Lena

Samson

Post by Samson » Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:27 am

Hello & welcome Lena.

tlkandler

Post by tlkandler » Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:38 am

Thank you Sampson for the warm welcome!!

lluvia

welcome

Post by lluvia » Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:41 am

:smt006 hi lena welcome hope you enjoy staying with us everybody here is great be blessed lluvia :smt020

tlkandler

Re: welcome

Post by tlkandler » Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:35 pm

lluvia wrote::smt006 hi lena welcome hope you enjoy staying with us everybody here is great be blessed lluvia :smt020
Thanks, lluvia.  This is actually like the 4th forum, I have registered for.  I'd narrowed the other 3 down to 1, maybe 1/5 LOL by the time I found this one.  I downloaded the Natal Chart Software and needed the posts to get the key so here I am, however now that I've made some posts I've found that I'm really quite comfortable here.

Again, thanks for the warm welcome!  :smt003

Lena
tlkandler

tmosley

Post by tmosley » Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:23 pm

Hi Lena .... and welcome to MB ... I know you are going to enjoy.
Teresa

tlkandler

Post by tlkandler » Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:44 pm

tmosley wrote:Hi Lena .... and welcome to MB ... I know you are going to enjoy.
Thanks fore the warm welcome tmosley! :)  And as I've mentioned to lluvia, I have been enjoying myself here in this forum.

BB
Lena
(the l in tlkandler :smt003 )

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:42 am

Welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends :)

tlkandler

Post by tlkandler » Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:59 pm

Rhutobello wrote:Welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends :)
I think I just alienated Gem with my ignorance!!  :) That was quite embarrassing!!!  Oh well, whatchu gonna do right?   :smt017   I'll get over it, I just need to take her class... although I want to get the deck she mentioned first.

Thanks for the warm welcome Rhutobello... (ya know, ever time I see your name I actually read it as rutabaga??? :smt003 )

Ok, I'm makin' a fool of myself again... so I'm off!

Thanks again for all the warm welcomes!!!

BB
Lena

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:12 pm

Well I don't mind that you read me as rutabaga, a name is just a name....the important thing is what you connect to it, so I can't see any fool...yet :)

tlkandler

Post by tlkandler » Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:19 pm

Rhutobello wrote:Well I don't mind that you read me as rutabaga, a name is just a name....the important thing is what you connect to it, so I can't see any fool...yet :)
:smt003 Thanks, thats good to know... so far, huh??? LMAO  Oh, I guess I don't have to warn you that I don't have any tact!  :)  I swear I wasn't trying to be rude!  Sometimes, these letters pop out of my fingers before my mind processes what I type and then off it goes. (if I sound like a ditz, its because I am  :smt002 )

I really do enjoy it in here (more than I thought I would) even if I do come up with some crazy stuff sometimes!!

BB
Lena

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:49 pm

it's always good to be oneself....we might call ourself crazy or different from others....but WHO are not....all people in here are so....but most of them have a big heart and that is what count most....and to tell the truth....I didn't believe you would start to be rude...neither took I any offense from your post...it just gave me an option to respond :)

Enjoy your stay and I am sure we all will enjoy you :)

tlkandler

Post by tlkandler » Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:57 pm

Rhutobello wrote:it's always good to be oneself....we might call ourself crazy or different from others....but WHO are not....all people in here are so....but most of them have a big heart and that is what count most....and to tell the truth....I didn't believe you would start to be rude...neither took I any offense from your post...it just gave me an option to respond :)

Enjoy your stay and I am sure we all will enjoy you :)
There is that!! And you didn't need a reason to respond  :smt003 to my posts, I'm your typical southerner and will talk to anyone.  You know the ones... the ones who will talk to a complete stranger in the checkout line.  Thats me! I did this just yesterday at the commissary, I spoke of a chick in a bikini on a magizine cover in a display rack and how rude it was to show us pics like that when its so chilly outside (I mean, for real... what where they thinking!?!? *sigh* Bikinis in NOVEMBER!?! LOL)  The chick manning the register didn't seem amused! Eh, well, whatchu gonna do right?  :)

Well, I obviously have a lot to learn so I'm off to take advantage of the forum!!!  I've found alot of helpful sites that I've been looking into...  like the tarot, for instance, but I think I'm going to try to finish my natal chart first before I try expand on the tarot though... True gemini, I am thats for sure... got my sticky lil fingers in a couple of different pies and I need to concentrate on just one until I get it down pat.  I know just enough in each area to get me in trouble!! LOL  I think I've already proven that :smt003 !

Are you up-n-up on natal charts?  Or do you recommend/know someone here on the forum that I can speak to?  I'm having some difficulty with figuring the cusps and its SUCKING THE LIFE OUT ME!!  :smt003  I had to set it aside for a few days.  I think I'll go check out that thread and see what I can find.  I may have, once I get there and take a peak... I've been playing in here more and more often.  :)

It is definately a pleasure speaking with you and I look forward to reading more from you!

BB
Lena

Return to “Introduce Yourself”