hi wanted too say hello new here

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Peggy_ann

hi wanted too say hello new here

Post by Peggy_ann » Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:42 pm

Hi everyone my name is peggy ann and i wanted to introduce myself , I am 47years old i live in a town called lebanon in the central part of kentucky i am divoiced now for 18 years and i have 3 grown children 2 boys and a one girl. I am very new at this kind of thing but have always had the fansantaion for the tarot cards and have always wanted to learn how to read them I hope in time i can read them and i know if i have any problems with them i can leave a message here at the forum board and some one can help me , well i wish you all a good day and hope to be meeting you all soon take care now always Peggy ann
Peggy Ann Downing

Samson

Post by Samson » Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:47 pm

Hello & welcome Peggy Ann.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:02 pm

Welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends  :)

Blktygress

Post by Blktygress » Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:23 pm

Hi Peggy Ann!! I'm new here too.
In me, the Tiger sniffs the Rose.

pamDemonium

Post by pamDemonium » Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:19 am

Hi Peggy Anna  and Blktygress
I'm glad you discovered this site. It's really exciting and just the BEST way to learn.

Ive been working my way through the tarot course and am up to the fives which still leaves me a ways  to go but I'm not rushing.

My tip for anyone doing the course is to separate the cards you have learnt and practice just making stories of three card spreads. Do lots of them.  Unless you are blessed with a photographic memory of course.  I certainly haven't got one and I don't want to get to the end of the course and find Ive forgotten the fool

goog luck

lunarcraft

Welcome Peggy_Ann

Post by lunarcraft » Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:30 am

Just a quick message to say "Welcome to MB" - hope you enjoy your journey and make lots of friends along the way.

Brightest Blessings

Sarah

Return to “Introduce Yourself”