mixed up and need direction

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

kirstie

mixed up and need direction

Post by kirstie » Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:37 pm

my names kirstie, i'm 29 and a single mum of identical twin boys and i also suffer from epilepsy witch has made life hard. i dont know witch direction i'm ment to go as i feel like i'm stuck in a rut. HELP.
kirstie

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:12 pm

Welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends :)

MissEm

Post by MissEm » Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:25 pm

Hi Kirstie

I'm a single mum of a gorgeous and happy 2yo little girl.  I work full time and have my hands full with her.  I can't begin to imagine your life with twin boys (one boy alone is hard work from what I see with other firends) and managing yr epilepsy.

Im not a "psychic" but if I can help you in any way, I'd be more than happy to offer words of wisdom or suggestions etc..  Just ask and I'll be there for you.

I hope things will become clear for you soon.  I don't know what your indecisions are related to and maybe someone else on here has already answered some of yr questions but I tend to get a feeling that maybe you need to be practical in your thinking. That is, go with what yr head says and not be too emotionally driven.  Try and be objective and look at the situation for what it really is - whether that's with a regard to a relationship or goals or other personal issues.

Peace, love and light to you!
O    O
   oo
**___**

lunarcraft

Welcome Kirstie

Post by lunarcraft » Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:44 am

Just a quick message to say "Welcome to MB" - hope you enjoy your journey and make lots of friends along the way.

Brightest Blessings

Sarah

Samson

Post by Samson » Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:25 am

Hello & welcome Kirstie.

FUZZY WUZZY

Post by FUZZY WUZZY » Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:53 pm

Hi Kristi,  I am also a mother of two boys one is 17 and the other is 22.  I have raised my sons alone and in a foreign country.  It's a long story but what I want to say is I know about difficult times.  Sometimes the most important thing is just having someone to talk to.  I am a good listener and people say I give good advice.  If you want me too read your cards just ask no problem.  just remember whatever doesn't kill you justs makes you stronger.  So be strong and keep your chin up, you have your kids to think about.

Donna

erkn49

You need to free your emotions lest they become harmful

Post by erkn49 » Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:42 am

Hi Kristie,

I can see the situatiion you are in. It's pretty terrible.

However, you can improve your situation by freeing your emotions. It's very effective for emotional problems. The method I'm talking about is called EFT (Emotion Free Technique). It's free and you can learn it easily by visiting http://www.emofree.com, download the free manual and start healing your emotional problem.

I've tried it myself and it's very effective to relieve stress.

Regards and hope you'll like it.
Kuangngang

erkn49

Pray to the Medicine Buddha

Post by erkn49 » Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:21 am

The medicine Buddha can heal any sickness.Just pray to him by chanting sincerely as many times as possible:

Tayata Om Bekanze
Bekanze Maha Bekanze
Radza Samudgate Soha

May you and your children be well and happy.

NAMO AMITABHA
Kuangngang

Return to “Introduce Yourself”