I warn you... I'm not a very nice person...

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Betrayed

I warn you... I'm not a very nice person...

Post by Betrayed » Thu Jun 23, 2005 5:08 pm

Fine fine... I'll introduce myself... You can call me Zhuli(Joo-Lee)... I'm from Singapore... I'm 17... and I'm not a very nice person... My birthday falls on April 5th... I'm an Aries but I follow a different version of astrology, be it Sidereal or Astronomically Correct, which makes me Piscean... Go check it out... I have problems explaining all these complicated scientific stuff... If you wanna know anything else, just bug me...

:smt012

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Jun 23, 2005 5:16 pm

hello,
welcome to the board:)
let people decide if u r a nice person or not. what do u think?
lets hear ur views , u hear ours, have a discussion and have fun.

anjali
Tarot reader

Post by anjali » Thu Jun 23, 2005 5:18 pm

welcome to sun signs Betrayed.

who Betrayed you anyways? or are you just disappointed?

Love
Anjali

Betrayed

Post by Betrayed » Thu Jun 23, 2005 5:31 pm

Nah... just expressing the fact that I...*thinks* don't think traditional astrology fits me... somehow it does, somehow it doesn't...

I'm not in the correct state of mind... you have to watch out for split personalites from me...

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Thu Jun 23, 2005 5:38 pm

firstly welcome board sun signs.

even i have split personality .... honest to god ... ask swetha.

but thats doesnt make me bad person. everyone i believe has good days and bad. relax.

and if you still cant ... just yell, shout or whatever ... and you can do it right here on the board.

LET'S TALK.

Abhishek

YaYa3

hi

Post by YaYa3 » Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:21 pm

how about you post your birth data and we all have fun looking at your chart?
cindy
:smt006

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Fri Jun 24, 2005 4:23 am

good idea ... post your date of birth, time etc etc ... and lets see what people can make of it here?

Abhishek

Betrayed

Post by Betrayed » Fri Jun 24, 2005 5:08 am

okie... April 5th 1988, 7am, Singapore

have fun XD...

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:14 pm

Betrayed wrote:okie... April 5th 1988, 7am, Singapore

have fun XD...
so that would make you Aries. ummm interesting. i am leo so we are supposed to understand each and get along with each other quite well.

now lets see if some expert can shed more light here on your life.

anyone around wants to help here?

Abhishek

YaYa3

Post by YaYa3 » Sat Jun 25, 2005 6:57 pm

Hi there,
I've looked at Betrayed's chart and this is how I interpret it:

First of all, even though B has a strong Sun in Aries in the 1 house, you actually "balance" out to a Capricorn! :smt001
That's an Earth sign. Grounded and practical. But it's touching Uranus, and Jupiter too, so that makes you one surprising and interesting individual.

Your chart shows a lot of stress, and life can be very difficult for you, emotional-wise. Your mother (or whoever took care of you) traumatized you (on purpose or not on purpose). There is a big scar there and you have lots of trouble with it, underneath it all. Thanks Mom! :smt013

Your weak or "shadow" spot in your chart is the sign of Gemini. (got some brothers or sisters?)
You only have 1 air, which is intelligence. You may feel that you need to know more, it's an insecurity in your body, it will always be there, even if you have a PhD. :smt017 But then you can also "bust out" with really super information for folks, or say really provocative things that may make people mad or get them thinking. You don't care! :smt003 You are detached from it all and "on a mission". :smt067

Deep inside, you are a teacher. That's "what you will be". You are a late bloomer. Things will get better and better the older you get! Spiritual things and ways of life are a big PLUS for you and will HELP you. :smt051

You are an extremely penetrating READER of other people's stuff. No one can sneak anything by on you! No way Jose! :smt023

cheers
cindy

Betrayed

Post by Betrayed » Sun Jun 26, 2005 3:54 am

WOAH.... My mother IS traumetizing me! XD... cool...

I do tend to be really practical... but I used to be really stupid though... XD no no no, not kidding, was a really stupid kid until I reached 15... Still stupid though, but more intelligent, more intelligent as in... *sighs and thinks again* ok... my head is empty... *sweats*

I don't really mind being stupid though, I sort of treat it like a gift... I mean, I suck at academic stuff but hey I'm good in art, I like art XD... So I'm really happy to have some talent to balance it off... So I was thinking, if I was smarter, I wouldn't be this talented... XD... So... STUPIDITY is a gift! XD

Yes I do say stuff that make people think I hate life and everyone on Earth.. There are people who think I'm some mental case... I'm unable to disagree with them, I draw blood on my bedroom walls and I prefer stories to have sort of a sad ending...

But I have this thing about appreciating what's around, in short I could be liking everything good and bad in this world. I guess that's the teacher part of me... But heck I'm not good in explaining stuff though I know perfectly what I want to say... Something like that...

Complicated I am...

Anyway, Thanks Cindy : ) good job.

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:03 am

see Zhuli. i always knew you had something in you - something different. so now we all for sure you not only not bad :D but also have a interesting point of view.

come now get us thinking :)

Abhishek

YaYa3

Post by YaYa3 » Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:13 pm

Make a mental note (just for shits and giggles) to take a vow of non-usage of the word "stupid" for one year. If you use it by mistake, think: Whoops! I used it by mistake! Laugh. Then forget about it, and pay more attention next time. If someone uses it to your face, say or think "this person is projecting THEIR fear on me. THAT'S how THEY feel about themselves, poor things." They're just doing the scapegoat things. It's their nightmare, and you are just observing it, detached. There's no law that says you have to accept that person's views. HA! AS IF!

Intense water moons like yours (I got one too) are very receptive and attract positive AND negative like flies to a good piece of meat! :smt047
We need to be aware of this and take proper measures to fend off that stuff. Half or more of the time it's other's yucky stuff and you get stuck with the bill! Not fair I know, but the way it is. So one needs to come up with a feasible workable plan to work that problem to our own satisfaction.

You see things AS THEY ARE, and you see others dancing the dance of illusion, and you can feel compulsed to pop that little bubble. Blood on the walls is POWERFUL. :smt049

Remember to keep it all in perspective...
cheers,
cindy :smt006

coolguy

Post by coolguy » Mon Jun 27, 2005 3:10 pm

cool:) this board gets interesting day by day. me too want a reading soon. ina hurry now. will post my details soon.

terrimaree

To Betrayed & Yaya3

Post by terrimaree » Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:52 pm

Betrayed, I've recently been studing handwriting and I'd LOVE to see a sample of your handwriting to see how it compares to what you say about yourself. I am just learning to analyze handwriting and I think it would be fun in light of your self-criticisms.

If you are interested just get a blank white paper (no lines) and copy a couple of paragraphs from a magazine or something and then sign the paper a couple of times. Scan it and email to terrimaree@yahoo.com and put "handwriting from Betrayed" in the subject line. :smt001

Yaya3, I would love a reading. I've never had one. My birth is April 8, 1972
Uh, I don't know what time. Is that very important? I was born in Utah, U.S.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”