~*~SecretMae~*~

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

SecretMae

~*~SecretMae~*~

Post by SecretMae » Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:35 am

I stumbled across this site while browsing through the web. I love the top picture. It looks like a purple/pink moon or sun. Thats what brought me into looking further.

I am SecretMae, I own a web site with a collection of a lot of things including my writing, thoughts, games, forums, many other interesting things. I've worked hard on it and am proud to show it off. All is welcome to come and visit. However, please be nice and respectful because I would like for the mood of the site to be as calming and pleasing as possible.

I am also working on a book. I have so many novel ideas and have finally sat down on my journey to finish one that I think a lot of people will like. Though, you won't find that on my site. It is not posted because its not finished. My plans is to publish and hope that whoever reads the story will be enchanted my its words.

I love writing poetry, its a great way to relax and get thoughts out. Stress is a big thing in life sometimes and I find that poetry really releases it. I have publish some of my poetry here and there but nothing really big. I hope this is enough about myself but to find out more you can also visit my site. Thew link is below.

SecretMae

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:24 am

Welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends :)

No link is allowed in signatures or post that goes to sites that aren't a natural part of any discussion.

Celestial Beginnings

Post by Celestial Beginnings » Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:52 pm

Hey Mae,

It's CB!  Welcome to MysticBoard.  I thought you were already a member or I would have sent you an invite.  *Raspberry*

Sincerely,

Leslie Crenshaw, C. Ht.
Celestial Beginnings

npb

Post by npb » Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:00 pm

yeah, welcome and enjoy your stay

Return to “Introduce Yourself”