Hello, I'm new! A "clair" and card reader!

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

JennaReader

Hello, I'm new! A "clair" and card reader!

Post by JennaReader » Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:28 pm

:smt001 Hello! My name is Jenna and I can't wait to meet everyone!

I do use my psychic abilities as a reader on two popular services. I have a "regular" job, but I really love sharing my gift to help people understand what they are capable of.

I am what I always tag "a clair" (not an eclair, but I could go for one!)... I am clairvoyant, clairaudient, clairsentient and claircognizant, so all the "clairs"... I also use the tarot to facilitate my gifts... I use the Thoth deck and sometimes the Rider Waite if I start feel exhausted. I have used other divination tools as well but the art of the tarot serves me well.

So, HELLO EVERYONE!

mbs730

Post by mbs730 » Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:31 pm

Hi Jenna, so nice to meet you. You really are blessed to have so many gifts, but I know I have these gifts too but I have to work on them. I am studying to be an astrologer, I am also a tarot reader but I think you are more experienced than I am (Celestial deck) and into numerology. I would love to get to know you better.

Miriam

gmh

Post by gmh » Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:06 am

Hi Jenna,

I am very new to the psychic world...

I am very happy to meet you

gina

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:43 am

wow! welcome to the forum Jenna. i hope you enjoy your stay here. help other members, share your wealt of knowledge and benefit from engaging in interesting, debateable conversation with other experts.

Abhishek

epson0001

Post by epson0001 » Tue Jun 28, 2005 6:18 pm

hello jenna,
hope to learn a lot of stuff frm u:)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”