I warn you... I'm not a very nice person...

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

YaYa3

Post by YaYa3 » Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:48 am

Yes, birth time is very impt, as well as the town where you were born... :smt004
cindy

Abhishek
Site Admin

Re: To Betrayed & Yaya3

Post by Abhishek » Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:54 am

terrimaree wrote:Betrayed, I've recently been studing handwriting and I'd LOVE to see a sample of your handwriting to see how it compares to what you say about yourself. I am just learning to analyze handwriting and I think it would be fun in light of your self-criticisms.

If you are interested just get a blank white paper (no lines) and copy a couple of paragraphs from a magazine or something and then sign the paper a couple of times. Scan it and email to terrimaree@yahoo.com and put "handwriting from Betrayed" in the subject line. :smt001
wouldnt it be better idea to post it on the forum so other can look at it also?

plus i would recommend writing something of the top of head instead of coping from a magazine or something. more sponstaneous and will should shed more light on the writer.
terrimaree wrote:Yaya3, I would love a reading. I've never had one. My birth is April 8, 1972
Uh, I don't know what time. Is that very important? I was born in Utah, U.S.
why dont you start a new thread asking for reading?

Abhishek

Return to “Introduce Yourself”