Привет, как дела?

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

fissionesque

Привет, как дела?

Post by fissionesque » Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:03 am

Hello, my name is Dan, I'm 21, from Massachusetts, USA. I'm an almost Jew (converting) and extra sensitive to the presence of spirits around me.  It's really ambiguous as to what the Torah and Talmud actually say about communicating with spirits, but they're really interesting and sometimes kind of annoying and even frightening (although I haven't directly communicated all that much), so I'm going to go with it being OK, lol. Если вы говорите по-русский, я бы любил беседовать с вами :-)

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:24 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Suzi

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:35 pm

Welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends :)

(Be aware that "special type" only show up as garbage for those who haven't them installed like your ;Åñëè âû ãîâîðèòå ïî-ðóññêèé, ÿ áû ëþáèë áåñåäîâàòü ñ âàìè)

Castitatis Lilium

Post by Castitatis Lilium » Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:52 pm

Welcome to the board and hope you'll have a nice stay!

fissionesque

Post by fissionesque » Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:28 pm

Rhutobello wrote:Welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends :)

(Be aware that "special type" only show up as garbage for those who haven't them installed like your ;Если вы говорите по-русский, я бы любил беседовать с вами)
Thanks for the welcomes all!

My bad about the type. It's in Russian, it says "Yesli vy govoritye po-russkiy, ya by lyubil byesyedovat' s vami" Which means, if you speak Russian, I'd love to chat :-)

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:05 pm

Very cool, I just thought it was a pretty pattern you put up.

Thanks for translating.

Suzi

Return to “Introduce Yourself”