hello newbies!

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mystic_angel75

Introducing myself!!

Post by mystic_angel75 » Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:34 am

:smt006
Hello, I'm am new here and I am just learning I am having a bit of a time learning what to do, but so far I'm very interested in learning more about astrology and lucid dreaming and what ever other worldly things that any one offers insights on. I have had many different things happen to me in my life that have lead me to believe that there is more out  there beyond our own physical world! I want to learn as much as I can to open the doors to the world(s) outside of the one we live in.

moonsun

hello everybody

Post by moonsun » Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:27 pm

:smt006 hello everybody im Annieqah frm egypt how you all doin ?
ilovemyhubby

moonsun

hello everybody

Post by moonsun » Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:31 pm

:smt006 hello everybody im Annieqah frm egypt how you all doin ?im absolutly inlove with reflexology and eager to learn all i can about it  :smt002
ilovemyhubby

nancynoonoo

New to this site

Post by nancynoonoo » Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:51 pm

I am new to this site and finding it rather hard to navigate, never mind I WILL learn "I hope".

wild.orchid

Hi :) Just stopping by....

Post by wild.orchid » Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:12 pm

... to introduce myself and say Hi!!

Looks to be a really interesting board, thanks!  Can't wait to dig in.

There is a symbol that I have been drawn to all my life, I found something similar on a piece of jewelry (and I bought it, had to have it!) but can't seem to find what it means.  I have googled and googled but I would like to see if there is someone here who can help me identify what it might mean.  :)  I'll post it in just a few in the forums.

Have a great day!

babeintown

hi , i'm new here

Post by babeintown » Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:49 am

Just join in and would like to find out more on mysterious things...
BABE

Leo_Kitty_82

Post by Leo_Kitty_82 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:12 am

Hi guys I am new here. Always been interested in this stuff now I figure its time I get into it a bit more and this seems like a good place to start. Can anyone point me in the direction of some good threads to have a read of...Thanks in advance.
Meow

moonstormw

Greetings from sunny Johannesburg, SOUTH AFRICA!

Post by moonstormw » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:19 am

:smt006  Hi Everyone...

I'm looking so forward to learning..

Especially Gemology (if anyone knows of free software - please let me know!) and Reiki and Reflexology and feng shui..
well :smt003 about everything really!

Look forward to all your help, guidance and much needed advice

Catch you around... our times zones are way out (it's 13h20 here!)

Bye for now

Moonstormw

DreamSue

Hello, I am DreamSue

Post by DreamSue » Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:05 am

I am glad to have found this site.  I look forward to getting to know the people here.  I have taught and consulted on dreams, astrology and tarot for over 30 years.  I stopped teaching and consulting for the most part because I want to finish my book on dreams, and because I also have other careers to attend to.  I miss chatting about these subjects however, and never get tired of learning.  I am curious to know if anyone has ever dreamed about tarot symbols.
Wishing Peace for you and yours - DreamSue

Paulineah

Hello Everyone.

Post by Paulineah » Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:19 pm

How's it going? My name is Paula and I am a mom and grandma. I have had questions about my sprituality for a while, I have been reading alot, My momma always says if you have a question go to the library. Well I think the internet is better then the library, but I still have a card... Hard to let go if it still works right? Any way I have been looking for the truth about Father God and Mother God. I am so glad I found this site and hope to have a ok well more then a few of my questions answered.
Well time to get reading....
Thanks again for having me.

Marion

Post by Marion » Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:36 am

Hi Newbies :smt006

It's great to meet you all. There are plenty of great forums here.  Have a look around and enjoy.
Hugs
Marion
*•♥’,.•♥’,.•*♥’,.♥•*
  *•’ ♥`Maz´♥•*
*•♥’,.•♥’,.•*♥’,.♥•*

sstink76

Hello

Post by sstink76 » Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:42 am

My name is Tink, if anyone can help me im new and unsure how to navigate  myself around here. Thanks
~SS~TiNk76

Ellington

New

Post by Ellington » Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:11 am

I'm new to this kind of stuff, I believe, but I am partially skeptic. I like astrology and the tarot cards, and I also believe in the spirit world, and much more, but I find it hard to understand based on the current situation of our world. I know there's more than we can comprehend, but I know everything has some kind of meaning, or else why else would it happen? Feel free to message me, as I am always open for conversations, dream interpretations, vibes, tarot readings and much more of the unknown.

Again thanks, it feels like I might have found my niche in life. Feels like I hopped into my own real life rpg. I must discover my role. :P

:smt004

sheryl

Introducing myself

Post by sheryl » Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:55 pm

Hi my name is Sheryl, I live in Cape Town South Africa, I have stumbled upon this website and joined up last week. I am still trying to work my way around all the interesting stuff on here.
I am trying the subliminal program and have found it really does change how one feels about each day. I have a problem submitting posts, does anyone know why when the submit button is hit the post comes back invalid session

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:00 pm

Welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you all will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends :)

There are a forum glitch with this thread that makes it have several emtpy pages....this makes you believe there is a fault in your posting...it is not...and since we can't fix it...I close this thread :)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”