Hello, ghost photos

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Svanprins

Re:

Post by Svanprins » Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:59 pm

Orbs..I Think...

Blades5

Person by the chair

Post by Blades5 » Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:27 am

I can see in the picture an oldish man stood at the curtains right of the chair but it does seem like he is not an evil spirit and i can sense he is what they call video ghost that apears at this time of year as that is when he was happiest

starryskies

Post by starryskies » Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:31 pm

That is creepy, ChrisDee!

wkatydid

Post by wkatydid » Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:59 pm

Svanprins:  Yes, there are definitely orbs in the picture.  There are also many visible ghosts...  especially if you download it to your computer so that you can see it better, and also if you are able to "play" with the images, ie. change it to black and white, negative image it, etc.

Blades5:  I have actually taken the white "ghost" in the right curtain to be a maid of sorts, setting the table, but that is because the ghost appears to be putting something on the table, and I keep thinking that I see the bow from an apron at it's back.  Since I've posted this photo, I've also been able to see that if you sit back at a distance from the photo, the "ghost chair" in left curtain turns into a large face.  I've also found that there is a small figure of a woman in a short-sleeved dress to the right of the picture of the children on the wall.  

I have also found that where most of the "ghosts" and orbs show up in my pictures, is at the holidays.  So, yes, it is as if they were celebrating with us.  In one of my photo's, there is a ghost dog, that showed up at my grandson's first birthday party...  In two pictures, taken at least several minutes apart.  I like to think that it is my dog that passed in 2000.

The ghost dog photo can be seen and downloaded from here:  www.free-ebooklibrary.com/almostAnythin ... ge-of-dog/

The Thanksgiving ghosts/guests photo can be seen and downloaded from here:  www.free-ebooklibrary.com/almostAnythin ... ng-ghosts/

starryskies:  Aaawwww..  not creepy.  Actually rather neat that spirit is "celebrating" with us.

starryskies

Post by starryskies » Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:11 pm

wkatydid wrote:starryskies:  Aaawwww..  not creepy.  Actually rather neat that spirit is "celebrating" with us.
Hmm, OK :)

WITCHYNANNA01

Post by WITCHYNANNA01 » Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:12 pm

wkatydid

You are right about the orbs usually being around when the spirits are there. The dog was probably one of your former pets, nad I've laerned that the orbs are our angels. I recently took a picture of my grandaughter and right behind her was my paternal grandmother.  She even still had her glasses on, my grandaughter was the first one to see it.

expired

Post by expired » Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:27 pm

Hello Keith, here you go: Image
Blessed are the cracked, For they let in the light!!!!!

WITCHYNANNA01

Post by WITCHYNANNA01 » Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:43 pm

Hello Expired,  
         I like that one, they let you know when they want to be seen.  And besides that, I think they like having thier picture taken just like us.

WITCHYNANNA01

Post by WITCHYNANNA01 » Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:43 pm

Hello Expired,  
         I like that one, they let you know when they want to be seen.  And besides that, I think they like having thier picture taken just like us.

tollyt

Things turned bad..now im ready..help me out pls!!

Post by tollyt » Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:02 am

hi everyone!!
i am and always have been interested in the spirit world after experienceing many unusal things as a child, as i got to my teenage years my friends and i were experimenting with an ouija board, we would do this often and thought of no harm to us. we encountered many spirits but at the time did not sincerly beleive.i can barely remember what was asked or what answers we recieved but i remember feeling different. over time i became aggressive and angy for no reason, our circle of friends broke apart and sadly one friend took her own life. After all these crazy events i blocked my head to the spirit world and have ignored many feelings. i tell myself that it was just coincidence, Has anyone had anything like this happen?
Its been 10 years since all that happened and i now want to open myself up but i am scared that things could go wrong again?  How do i do this without fear?  was the ouija board and these events just coincidence? it was really strange. i put it down to many things such as puberty, and blocked it all away but honestly think something happened..to all of us.
anyones thughts and feelings much appreciated!! thank you
"did everything taste purple for a second"

Return to “Introduce Yourself”