On resurrection and judgement day...

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Jayashree Ravi

On resurrection and judgement day...

Post by Jayashree Ravi » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:15 pm

I read a very short summary on resurrection (body uniting with soul of the dead) and the following final judgement before the body is destined to heaven or hell forever.

I have few questions:

i) Is there no rebirth in Christianity? Is it like 1 life - death - resurrection - final judgement - heaven or hell?

ii) I read in the said article that after death, the soul of the deceased enter heaven or hell. And then on resurrection, it is united with the body. What is the necessity to unite with the body for final judgement? Can't the soul stay in heaven or hell as such?
Srimathe Ramanujaya Namaha

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: On resurrection and judgement day...

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:22 pm

Jayashree Ravi wrote:I read a very short summary on resurrection (body uniting with soul of the dead) and the following final judgement before the body is destined to heaven or hell forever.

I have few questions:

i) Is there no rebirth in Christianity? Is it like 1 life - death - resurrection - final judgement - heaven or hell?

ii) I read in the said article that after death, the soul of the deceased enter heaven or hell. And then on resurrection, it is united with the body. What is the necessity to unite with the body for final judgement? Can't the soul stay in heaven or hell as such?

Maybe according to the higher plan, if any, we cannot dictate the soul's journeys; either 1 or many journeys.

We can only think where it would go; what we would like it to do etc.
Its path is decided already as has been going on for eons.

But then ,maybe your query is 'how do we handle it?'.......

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Jayashree Ravi

Post by Jayashree Ravi » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:57 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Jayashree Ravi wrote:I read a very short summary on resurrection (body uniting with soul of the dead) and the following final judgement before the body is destined to heaven or hell forever.

I have few questions:

Maybe according to the higher plan, if any, we cannot dictate the soul's journeys; either 1 or many journeys.

RishiRahul
Rishi ji,

I'm sorry I do not understand what you have said.  :smt017

When you say 'we cannot dictate' does that mean, 'we cannot assume things'...

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:27 pm

Jayashree Ravi wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

I have few questions:

RishiRahul
Rishi ji,

I'm sorry I do not understand what you have said.  :smt017

When you say 'we cannot dictate' does that mean, 'we cannot assume things'...

Dear Jayasree ji,

We cannot dictate the journey of the Soul, as God/Nature  has already decided on its path; whatever path it has...

But of course, we can assume things....

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:54 pm

Trinity of Soul/God/<your choice goes here> are probably all involved?
This is my assumption! <LOL>
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:15 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:Trinity of Soul/God/<your choice goes here> are probably all involved?

So then should it be based on belief factors?

Actually 'belief' is important in everything; The Power of Belief!

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:30 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:Trinity of Soul/God/<your choice goes here> are probably all involved?

Rishi
BE LEAF &nbsp;!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:03 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

Rishi
BE LEAF  !
"Yes" :)

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:49 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

Rishi
BE LEAF  !
"Yes" :)

Rishi
A *Leaf* fan, eh...?
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Dragonsfly

ressurection/judgment day hmm.

Post by Dragonsfly » Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:18 am

Hello I thought I might say hello. New to the messege board world. Very intrigued with your question.
Good question too. I believe we are resurrected to Christ. our body is not this flesh as it has died. I feel that sounds zombie-ish hahaha. right. So, I think we are then beings of pure energy ( a soul ) and we are whole when we are reunited with our creator. So in our purest we are beautiful and happy. I hope.
Although this is my New Testament raised and spiritual seeker hypothesis. I am no expert of course but hope it helps
many Blessings :smt059

Rohiniranjan

Re: ressurection/judgment day hmm.

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:47 pm

Dragonsfly wrote:Hello I thought I might say hello. New to the messege board world. Very intrigued with your question.
Good question too. I believe we are resurrected to Christ. our body is not this flesh as it has died. I feel that sounds zombie-ish hahaha. right. So, I think we are then beings of pure energy ( a soul ) and we are whole when we are reunited with our creator. So in our purest we are beautiful and happy. I hope.
Although this is my New Testament raised and spiritual seeker hypothesis. I am no expert of course but hope it helps
Makes sense! The other day I was listening to an accomplished truly psychic person who used a great analogy. We (as discrete individuals, carnate forms) are like waves but in reality simply are the ocean.
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Jayashree Ravi

Re: ressurection/judgment day hmm.

Post by Jayashree Ravi » Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:37 pm

Dragonsfly wrote:Hello I thought I might say hello. New to the messege board world. Very intrigued with your question.
Hello Dragonsfly,

Thank you for this explanation! I also learnt that when the body is resurrected, it is capable of doing things like penetrating a wall, instantly appearing at distances far far away, etc. I hope this understanding is correct.

Rohiniranjan

Scary thought!

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:15 pm

I have been listening to paranormal radio station too much lately at night. I still see usual dreams, though (WHEW!)
I learned from the guest psychics and mediums there (radio!) that many folks when they die do not realize that they are dead and do not have physical limitations.
Naturally, upon dying some go through room-walls, many also go through the roof (fly or float up)

Must be a scary experience doing so, at least at first when they still think that they have not parted from the limitations of the flesh (and its solid groundedness)?
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “General Discussion”