A gypsy fortune teller?

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

RahSunshine

A gypsy fortune teller?

Post by RahSunshine » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:37 am

Hello, I had a discussion with a user, in this forum  she said she could help me, for some fee. And told me it would cost 50 dollars and in 7 days  she would send my natal charty and exact premonition to my e-mail adress. Do you think this is secure ? She said she lived in Estonia (never heard of that country) and it was not a paypal but a bank account in the name of Kertu Eha.
Have you paid for that someone and what were the results? Did you got anything special or worthy of that price or not? Bottom line did you got anything at all ?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:57 pm

Did she actually claim to be an Estonian gypsy? How did she first contact you? Please send me this woman's user name through a private message, as the name Kertu Eha is not registered in our forum database.

It is forbidden for anyone to ask for a fee to be paid for any reading either given on or through Mystic Board.

Readings though emails or private messages are also not allowed, other than under special conditions, and when given by readers whom we feel can be trusted to do the right thing.

Personally for several reasons I would not trust her to give me a reading. I would not trust her to take out my rubbish bin (trashcan)! :smt018

Nor would I give her any of my money, to find out for sure if she was the real item.

You haven't paid her anything already? Have you? Please tell me that you haven't.

Have no further contact whatsoever with this Estonian so called fortune teller, as her days staying here are severely numbered.

It is still OK to ask your other questions in this thread.

Please note that I am NOT saying that all psychics who charge a fee for their services are egotistical scammers, who are lacking in any psychic ability. Within reason real psychics have a perfect right to charge a fee, particularly if that is their only means of earning an honest living. It is people like her who give genuine psychics an undeserved bad reputation.

BTW Estonia is located between Latvia and Russia (map below)

I will watch out for your private message ASAP. Give me her user name, and any other information which could help me to identify and permanently ban her from this website.

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention.

EoT  :smt006
Attachments
map-estoniax.jpg
map-estoniax.jpg (14.68 KiB) Viewed 3020 times

srimathi29

Gipsy fortune teller

Post by srimathi29 » Fri May 08, 2015 7:39 am

Hello Friend ! Why believe in such things? You be honest.do good things and help others it brings you good FORTUNE !

Rohiniranjan

Re: Gipsy fortune teller

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri May 08, 2015 2:10 pm

srimathi29 wrote:Hello Friend ! Why believe in such things? You be honest.do good things and help others it brings you good FORTUNE !
If this were that simple then in the *real* world  :smt002 why do rogues flourish while good people suffer?
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

srimathi29

Fortune

Post by srimathi29 » Wed May 27, 2015 8:44 am

Sir
       You are correct Rogues flourish Good people suffer.Naturally all will feel same, now Bad people enjoy the present life for few days. They also  face the difficulties in this Birth only. That is my EXPERIENCE.

Rohiniranjan

Re: Fortune

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:01 pm

srimathi29 wrote:Sir
       You are correct Rogues flourish Good people suffer.Naturally all will feel same, now Bad people enjoy the present life for few days. They also  face the difficulties in this Birth only. That is my EXPERIENCE.

Maybe we judge those hastily and with a near-total lack of information about their soular journey (lifetimes, purpose of rebirth, etc)?

Perhaps rebirth is not about rewards and/or punishment as many of us believe or have been conditioned to believe?

Of course granite walls of faith and beliefs are beyond reason or reasoning ...!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “General Discussion”