Just wanted to say...

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Miss. A

Just wanted to say...

Post by Miss. A » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:12 am

Hi all! Abbey here (feel free to call me Abs or Abz as everyone I know does lol) anywhoo just wanted to say that even though I am relatively new here, this site is such a wonderful place to be and everyone here are such lovely, kind, caring and generous people. It certainly puts a smile on my face to know that there are so many loving and genuine people in this world with the best of intentions. It feels like a big family here and it's such a delight to be a part of this online community!

Wherever you are and whatever you're doing, much love and hugs to you all!  :smt006

Abs.

Rook

Post by Rook » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:40 am

Welcome to the family Abs!

Miss. A

Post by Miss. A » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:33 am

Thanks a lot Rook!  :smt003

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:09 pm

Would you mind it if I continue to call you Abbey, as I use your birth name to help establish the psychic connection between us on which the readings depend? Abs just does not have the same vibrational frequency as Abbey.

But back to the original subject of your posting it is always nice to receive a sincere note of appreciation from one of our valued members,  and when in my case that  note comes from another Aussie, it is the figurative icing on my cake or the cream upon my milk.

L&L,

EoT  :smt007

Miss. A

Post by Miss. A » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:17 am

Lol! Not a problem EoT call me Abbey. :)

I'm glad you liked my little shout out tee hee! Well in the end I felt I had to say something because I just find this site such a great place to be and three cheers to you EoT for being who you are and all you do here! HOORAY! :D
"Be yourself, everybody else is already taken." - Oscar Wilde

Return to “General Discussion”