Love tips

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Neto

Love tips

Post by Neto » Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:17 pm

While your lover is at work, use the spare key to open their car and put roses with a card on their seat. This will surprise them and will come home happy.  Neto

bablibinjola
Location: Bhrigu Darbar Jyotish (Kendra)Karyalaya F1, Dhaka Nagar, Sirsi Road-302021, Jaipur, Rajasthan,India

love tip

Post by bablibinjola » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:31 am

Hi,

I am new to astrology but according to me chanting kamdev mantra in hindi is the best love tip. Singles will get their lovers soon and people who are already in love will have a stronger bonding.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:11 pm

Going out more often and meeting new people, lots of those, seems to do wonders too! Generally speaking, more grief is observed in people who don't do so, but fall for the first one that crosses their path, and then pester the heck out of willing divinators as to why there marriages did not work out or their love does not get reciprocated!  :smt009

I read recently, "You know that tingly little feeling you get when you really like someone you've just met? That's common sense leaving your body!"
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:20 pm

While your lover is at work, use the spare key to open their car and put roses with a card on their seat.
But first remember to disable any car security alarm, or it will be the police who will be surprising you. :smt002  :smt002

Seriously though giving your lover flowers and chanting mantras without at the same time honestly communicating your true feelings to him or her in the time honored fashion (10% talking and 90% really listening) and being willing to compromise when there are any disagreements, are likely to be a complete waste of your time and energies.

EoT  :smt058

Talia

Post by Talia » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:01 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:...
Going out more often and meeting new people, lots of those, seems to do wonders too! Generally speaking, more grief is observed in people who don't do so, but fall for the first one that crosses their path, and then pester the heck out of willing divinators as to why there marriages did not work out or their love does not get reciprocated!  :smt009
Lol, so true, most of my reading requests are about love and marriage and relationships in some form or other. I find that Angel readings really help in these situations there is a calmness and willingness for them to help.
Now a reading before  making a love decision?

I read recently, "You know that tingly little feeling you get when you really like someone you've just met? That's common sense leaving your body!"
I remember that feeling well!

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:02 pm

James Redfield in his famous docu-novel, The Celestine Prophecy covers it from a different and much wider angle...? And Jung did too long ago -- though not in his few astrological writings! Which is where *S* should have been explored more, but that is just my opinion.
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:24 pm

Talia wrote: ...
Lol, so true, most of my reading requests are about love and marriage and relationships in some form or other. I find that Angel readings really help in these situations there is a calmness and willingness for them to help.
Now a reading before  making a love decision?
Humans have always been gregarious animals (speaking as a biologist) from primal/primeval times where survival depended on staying with the 'trusted' group of fellow dwellers in the cave-condominiums! Of course the concept of predators eventually became more discriminatory and along with the carnivorous animals, the term began to involve other human tribes and in our modern civilized state (some may question that...!) where human societies have grown exponentially, and more diverse and fragmentary, and human mind more accomplished, sophisticated (?), discriminating (+ nd -), the primal sense of security=trust has evolved into 'love'. Of course it has become very complex now and hence confusing.

With growing global unrest, distrust, anxiety, uncertainty, most who are seeking advice from readings are really asking for and seeking that deep-seated ambrosia of trust, that used to be simpler and so black and white in the cave-condo times. Some seek that in money, others in power, still others in love, and the list of semantics keeps growing. But they are just seeking that sense of trust that enabled them to sleep peacefully in those wild and dangerous *cave-condo* days...

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Jayashree Ravi

Post by Jayashree Ravi » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:49 pm

A neat love tip is to make a delicious but simple quick meal, when your other-half comes back home tired and hungry from having been out for a long time.
Srimathe Ramanujaya Namaha

Return to “General Discussion”