SUBCONSCIOUS AWW..

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Moonstar88

SUBCONSCIOUS AWW..

Post by Moonstar88 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:03 am

SOMETIMES WE ASK THAT EVEN WE THINK POSITIVELY, CONSITENTLY, NEGATIVE THINGS STILL COMES ON OUR WAY HAHAHA.. THE REASON IS OUR SUBCONCIOUS MIND PRODUCING NEGATIVE THOUGHTS!!!! TO GET RID OF THE NEGATIVE THOUGHTS YOU HAVE TO SPEAK THE POSITIVE THINKING LOUD EVERYDAY SO YOU CAN HEAR IT AND HELPS TO CLEAR YOUR NEGATIVE SUBCONSCIOUS MIND!!!

WE HAVE TO BE AWARE OF OUR OWN THOUGHTS AND MIND, SOMETIMES NEGATIVE THOUGHTS IN OUR MIND COMING FROM OTHER PEOPLE WHO THINKS NEGATIVE ON YOU.. THAT'S ONE REASON SO WE HAVE TO PROTECT OURSELVES AND INCREASE UP OUR ENERGY SO THAT OTHER PEOPLE CANT SUCK UP OUR ENERGY!!

TO INCREASE OUR ENERGY WE SHOULD PRACTICE TO GIVE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, EVEN OTHER PEOPLE DO BAD FROM US WE SHOULD GIVE THEM UNCONDITIONAL LOVE IN THAT WAY THEY WILL NOT SUCK UP OUR ENERGY.. ITS EASY TO SAY AND HARD TO DO I KNOW BUT I KEEP ON PRACTICING IT.

PLEASE DO READ "THE CELESTINE PROPHECY" BY JAMES REDFIELD

I LOVE YOU EVERY ONE..

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:54 pm

I think the post is very much motivational post to all the people who are in depression. Thank you.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:13 pm

We are all emitting energies.  Uisng the positive instead of negative approach will change the whole dynamic of energy around you.

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:53 am

thank you spiritalk. the post is very much motivational of thinking positive.

Duchess1964

Positive Thought

Post by Duchess1964 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:00 pm

The mind is a wonderful tool, it can help us ... or harm us.  I love the way you posted this, turning negative emotion into something positive.  Not too many people do such a thing and that's a very sad thing.  I have turned myself around in the last couple of years using something like you posted, nice to see it bears posting again here.  Thank you.

Return to “General Discussion”