Has anyone foreseen anything about all this strange and aweful weather

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

stirtime

Has anyone foreseen anything about all this strange and aweful weather

Post by stirtime » Mon May 23, 2011 9:50 am

I have notice over the last couple years the weather has been getting more strange and more devastating. Like all the Tornadoes of recent. Does anyone have any thoughts on this.
Susan

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue May 24, 2011 2:30 pm

In the 1970s I heard an astrologer speak of redesigning the earth.  Where there was land water would come, where there was water, lad would arise.  

I have to say that there has been a new island off the coast of British Columbia in Canada in the last 10 years.  And the Mississippi valley continues to claim more land with the water.  

The earth is hurt by human agency.  It is redesigning itself.
God bless, J

prasanna

Re: Has anyone foreseen anything about all this strange and aweful weather

Post by prasanna » Tue May 24, 2011 4:55 pm

stirtime wrote:I have notice over the last couple years the weather has been getting more strange and more devastating. Like all the Tornadoes of recent. Does anyone have any thoughts on this.
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... c&start=10

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... highlight=

I am glad to know  your willingness  to learn this . .Kindly go thru my post , above links  please. U can get some ideas from  Vedic Astrologers , I do believe Thanks for  your  time  reading my this particular thread . Also go thru  posts of our Earth quake thread , Solar flares in Vedic  forum  also . .

Warm wishes,
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

Evard

Post by Evard » Tue May 31, 2011 7:07 am

Hello . I am Evard .

I don't see the FEMA [Federal Emergency Management Agency]:
not a reference to the so called negative societal Human Agency

helping with weather peace as the Republic[en] "grant" setting @
promoted negative run for International Monetary Fund as the uh
way greed would prevail in case about unwanted nuclear munition
and weather control as a theoretic project [H.A.A.R.P.] used with :
gauss field emitters to bring the advent of Mississippi flooding and
problem thought.s about continued "premused" tornados and kind
of future report on TransContinental SuperHighway on the West #
and flooding seperating the East Coast from Midwest "Kingdom" .,.
as I will not offer promotion of a dangerous monied grant , I will uh     ask you be kind and look up Edgar Cayce Peace .  Ev

Evard

I will want Anew Free Trust

Post by Evard » Tue May 31, 2011 7:26 am

Anew Free Trust : the game govt ideal comn thot about newer ideal to prevent taking money from
non-profit allotted virtuous accord to work on grassroots
ideal with better accord to offer the tiding of proper appeal to begin
allotted virtue known as the Anew Free Trust to
begin proper assess~ment such as the Edgar Cayce allotted
Virtue in deplorable thought the United States
would be flooded with unkind FEMA
according to the "grant" to begin future
forecast known as the timing on premise .,.
Edgar Cayce did and will predict the flooding
of the massess of East Coast border to the Midwest as a "Kingdom"
and will be ready to offer longevity to the gala turn cycle at Earth
proper accord with Powers That Be newer accord known to be
Game Govt online{2}* proper accord ed virtue and Peace .                   Thanks , Hooray . B Kind to your States .  Evard .

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue May 31, 2011 10:30 am

""""""""""Has anyone foreseen anything about all this strange and aweful weather"""""""""

Yea, many voices has pointed out the danger when the global temperature rise.

Most of our globe contain water  (70,9 %) which are deep and are able to "magazine" heat in a much greater degree then air.

When the sea become warmer, and warmer then it will evaporate from surface in a greater degree, and since "hot air" will go up we need to have colder air to fill the void,which again make more evaporation, this is what creates the storms and hurricanes, and they will only increase in magnitude and frequency when the sea become warmer, it will also contain more "rain drops" because the warmer the "air" lifted, the more water damp it can contain....the more flood it can make when falling down...the more of our cultivated earth it can destroy together with the crops.

Many look at their narrow spot (country) and tell that we have it colder now then before....how can you then say the earth become warmer?...in global view you must see the whole, and not only your own turf......so even if we can point to times when everything was warmer or colder...there is always a gain to try to keep equilibrium in our global system.

Wolfsbayne

Post by Wolfsbayne » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:13 pm

Absolutely. Science has been telling us this would happen for years - I mean thousands of years.

Astrology and mystic subjects are science based - early astrologers recorded events when the  stars and planets were in particular combinations, etc for many many years. This is what is used to 'predict' what will happen.

The earth has gone through many different weather systems during its existence - the ice age, the system that turned the sahara  from lush fertile land to barren sand and so it is inevitable and factual that there are going to continue to be changes in our weather system and eventually new systems created. Whether mystic sciences can predict these matters depends on what was recorded in the past but modern science can and has been predicting these changes for decades if not centuries.

Return to “General Discussion”