OPPORTUNITIES

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

OPPORTUNITIES

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:09 pm

OPPORTUNITIES

“There exist limitless opportunities in every industry. Where there is an open mind, there will always be a frontier.” -- Charles F. Kettering

"Opportunity often comes disguised in the form of misfortune, or temporary defeat." -- Napoleon Hill

"The golden opportunity you are seeking is in yourself. It is not in your environment; it is not in luck or chance, or the help of others; it is in yourself alone." -- Orison Swett Marden

"I think luck is the sense to recognize an opportunity and the ability to take advantage of it. Everyone has bad breaks, but everyone also has opportunities. The man who can smile at his breaks and grab his chances gets on." -- Samuel Goldwyn

SUCCESS

The traditional version tells us that there are two things you need to succeed: talent and hunger, or drive. I have added a third thing, and that is optimism. You can have all the talent in the world, but if you don't believe you can overcome failure, if you do not mentally rehearse success, then your talent and drive will come to nothing once you have been knocked down.

Martin Seligman

The measure of success is not whether you have a tough problem to deal with, but whether it is the same problem you had last year.

John Foster Dulles

saboinia

oppertunities

Post by saboinia » Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:36 am

i believe that we make our own luck in this world, and if our luck seems to be bad well its just out bad choices catching up with us.  ON that note i also believe that if someone gives you a reading and tells you their is a blockage that the reader can get rid of for you, do not walk out of that office, run. only you can change the way that you think, and that blockage that they are senseing could just be your out dated way of thinking.  people who think they are under a curse rarley are, but there are a lot of mystics out there that would try to take advantage of someone looking for guidence. once you start to look at your problems as if they were opportunitys and start makeing headway and by doing this you wil be making your own breaks and become self reliant.

did i post this in the right spot? if not sorry.

Return to “General Discussion”