Making a fool of yourself!

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

khoos

Making a fool of yourself!

Post by khoos » Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:52 am

Sometimes its embarrasing when you realised that you made a fool of yourself in certain situations. But there are situations where you would really make a fool of yourself just for fun :smt003
huhu

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:57 pm

Absolutely! "er, I meant to do that" lol

but seriously, I have acted "out of character" many times just for the hell of it, a good laugh. I like to keep people guessing... hahaha

Nice topic, thanks for reminding me of some fun times.  :smt005
~*FireRose*~

moon_stars_roses

And then again.......

Post by moon_stars_roses » Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:57 pm

sometimes we can make a fool out of ourselves and not ever know we did because others
will blow it off and forget it happened.....lol
May you be blessed with love and light always

Moon_stars_roses

Betrayed

Post by Betrayed » Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:03 pm

People like to have fun. Those who are afraid to have fun just dismiss the ones who dare as mentally disabled.
I have to admit I'm both. xD

Fun is perceived differently to everyone. One's idea of fun may not be the same as the "norm".

I tend to act like I'm 5 when I'm happy. I do still have a 5 year old perception of what's fun and happy. xD

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:30 pm

children are so innocent and carefree....Its a good thing to let our inner child come out and play...its healing for the soul..
Peace

smartyknickers

Post by smartyknickers » Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:59 pm

There's a little bit of buffoon in all of us.   I've made a fool of myself plenty of times by go-go dancing on the bar, singing karaoke, mimicking the sounds wild turkeys, or accepting a "dare" to approach a stranger in the tavern and ask, "Are those Bugle Boy jeans you're wearing?  They're my favorite!"  (or something to that effect.)  Actually, I thought I did a great job go-go dancing on the bar, but that's beside the point.   I am not easily embarrassed.  The memories of my silliness with stay with me forever and amuse my friends for years to come.  Not to mention the priceless photo ops!

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:00 pm

i love being silly and embrace my inner child frequently to the delight of my daughter.
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

sheryl

making a fool of yourself

Post by sheryl » Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:30 pm

if you believe you are eccentric and behave as though you are - it is amazing what one can get away with. You can have a wonderful time doing foolish things, making people laugh and wish they felt as free as you do.
Making a fool of one self is a relative term - I think everyone wishes they could be as free as me

sheryl

HELP

Post by sheryl » Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:23 pm

I am having a problem staying logged in - I am posting in the forums to get my quota and have discovered everyime I post I am a guest and not logged in - how do I solve this problem - please any ideas - or am I forum disenhanced

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:17 pm

Well....you are logged with 6 post...so you must do something right.(look in the box to the left...beneath your sign)....guest are not able to post though.

If your browser deny cookies, then each time you refresh a page you will be logged out....the program search for the info on the coockie to see that you are a member.

If you are posting for key codes..I recommend reading my link for such :)

izzy421096

Post by izzy421096 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:07 am

It can certainly keep people off balance if they don't know if the foolish behavior is real or an act. I've been embarrassed when I didn't mean to be the fool, but I do like to play the fool sometimes.

ollieowl

Post by ollieowl » Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:48 am

TheAlchemist wrote:children are so innocent and carefree....Its a good thing to let our inner child come out and play...its healing for the soul..
who me I never put inner child in
live love and have  laughter  

your only here one's at a time ha ha ha He He
you should live your life the best you can
treat all other  as you would like to treated
with love and kindness

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:13 am

I think my sense of humour has made me look a little odd and that seems to make me make a fool of myself......I can laugh at what seems to be pretty stupid things,i am a dork at the best of times..Also my jokes are lame,then people just look at me funny.......But i love to laugh,nothing better......And i always make a fool of myself at the park or in toy shops with my son....Ah yes,thats when my inner child comes out....Oh and with my dog,when she gets excited so do i...I dance,clap my hands and run around because i like to see her wag her tail and be happy.
~*~* May the God and Goddess within you shine*~*~

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:16 pm

Laughter is the best medicine
Peace

Return to “General Discussion”