B I T C H O L O G Y

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:50 am

B I T C H O L O G Y

WHEN I STAND UP FOR MYSELF AND FOR MY BELIEFS THEY CALL ME A

BITCH

WHEN I STAND UP FOR THOSE I LOVE THEY CALL ME A BITCH

WHEN I SPEAK MY MIND, THINK MY OWN THOUGHTS, DO THINGS MY

OWN WAY THEY CALL ME A BITCH.

BEING A BITCH MEANS I WON'T COMPROMISE WHAT IS IN MY HEART.

IT MEANS LIVE MY LIFE MY WAY.

IT MEANS I WON'T ALLOW ANYONE TO STEP ON ME.

WHEN I REFUSE TO TOLERATE INJUSTICE AND SPEAK AGAINST IT

I AM DEFINED AS A BITCH.

THE SAME THING HAPPENS WHEN I TAKE TIME FOR MYSELF INSTEAD OF

BEING ANYONE'S MAID, OR WHEN I ACT A LITTLE SELFISH.

IT MEANS I HAVE THE COURAGE AND STRENGTH TO ALLOW MYSELF TO BE

WHO I TRULY AM AND WON'T BECOME ANYONE ELSE'S IDEA OF WHAT

THEY THINK I SHOULD BE.

I AM OUTSPOKEN OPINIONATED AND DETERMINED. I WANT WHAT I

WANT AND THERE IS NOTHING WRONG IN THAT.

SO TRY TO STOMP ON ME, TRY TO DOUSE MY INNER FLAME, TRY TO

SQUASH EVERY OUNCE OF MY BEAUTY I HOLD WITHIN ME

YOU WON'T SUCCEED.

AND IF THAT MAKES ME A BITCH SO BE IT.

I EMBRACE THE TITLE AND PROUD TO BEAR IT.

B   BABE

I    IN

T    TOTAL

C   CONTROL OF

H    HERSELF

B   BEAUTIFUL

I    INTELLIGENT

T    TALENTED

C    CHARMING

H    HELL OF A WOMAN

B     BEAUTIFUL

I      INDIVIDUAL

T      THAT

C      CAN

H       HANDLE ANYTHING

SEND THIS TO 5 WOMEN TO PUT A SMILE ON THEIR FACE

IF YOU CAN'T DO SOMETHING RIGHT GET A WOMAN TO DO IT.

AMANUSH-FORCE

Re: B I T C H O L O G Y

Post by AMANUSH-FORCE » Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:36 am

Pravin Kumar wrote:

B I T C H O L O G Y

BITCH

I AM DEFINED AS A BITCH.

THEY THINK I SHOULD BE.

YOU WON'T SUCCEED.

B   BABE

I    IN

T    TOTAL

C   CONTROL OF

H    HERSELF

B   BEAUTIFUL

I    INTELLIGENT

T    TALENTED

C    CHARMING

H    HELL OF A WOMAN

B     BEAUTIFUL

I      INDIVIDUAL

T      THAT

C      CAN

H       HANDLE ANYTHING

Shakti meaning sacred force, power or energy is the  concept and personification of the divine feminine aspect, sometimes referred to as 'The Divine Mother'.
Shakti represents the active, dynamic principles of feminine power. In Shaktism, Shakti is worshiped as the Supreme Being.

Adi Shakti is a Hindu concept of the ultimate Shakti, the ultimate feminine power inherent in all Creation. This is especially prevalent in the Shakta denomination within Hinduism, which worships the Goddess Devi in all Her manifestations.

Shaktism's focus on the Divine Feminine does not imply a rejection of Masculine or Neuter divinity; however, both are deemed to be inactive in the absence of Shakti. In Shakta worship, Shiva is cast in an dependent role as a  gatekeeper of the goddess". Shaktas declare that Shiva would be a shava (corpse) without the power of the goddess to guide him. This doctrine is emphasized in the images of Kali standing on a seemingly dead Shiva.

:smt020

AMANUSH-FORCE

Post by AMANUSH-FORCE » Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:42 am

The Goddess Kali, standing on Shiva's chest. (1770) by Richard B. Godfrey
Attachments
Kali_Devi.jpg
Kali_Devi.jpg (180.86 KiB) Viewed 5940 times

prasanna

about,Bitchology,and Sakthiism

Post by prasanna » Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:39 am

WOW;   It is wounderfulto read about the explanation of Bitchology,the lost explanation to the word bitch impressed me a  lot.  
I really love to read more on Sakthiism.The kali Matha "s Picture is so beautiful and the explanations are so good. I always talk about the supremacy of woman over man,and i do appreciate man who gives equality to his counter part.,In olden days we find more freedom given to woman,slowly man started controlling woman and gave the status of godess to womanhood,so that he can keep woman under his control to protet his supremacy. Really woman are more powerful than man,if they are given freedom they can  overlead  the humanity  ,b.ecause woman think from their heart and man act according to his mind.I being a woman always wounder about womanhood whenever i see somepictures and sculputers in temples,and i use to salute the artisanship of the man behind the art and praise his skills and admire his beautiful heart.I know 99% sculptors r man only,.so ican say both man and woman   should go hand in hand.Without Siva Sakthi is Zero and vice versa.    :smt014
prasanna :                                                                                        s :smt008

AMANUSH-FORCE

Re: about,Bitchology,and Sakthiism

Post by AMANUSH-FORCE » Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:13 am

prasanna wrote:WOW;   It is wounderfulto read about the explanation of Bitchology,the last explanation to the word bitch impressed me a  lot.  
I really love to read more on Sakthiism.The kali Matha "s Picture is so beautiful and the explanations are so good. I always talk about the supremacy of woman over man,and i do appreciate man who gives equality to his counter part.,In olden days we find more freedom given to woman,slowly man started controlling woman and gave the status of godess to womanhood,so that he can keep woman under his control to protet his supremacy. Really woman are more powerful than man,if they are given freedom they can  overlead  the humanity  ,b.ecause woman think from their heart and man act according to his mind.I being a woman always wounder about womanhood whenever i see somepictures and sculputers in temples,and i use to salute the artisanship of the man behind the art and praise his skills and admire his beautiful heart.I know 99% sculptors r man only,.so ican say both man and woman   should go hand in hand.Without Siva Sakthi is Zero and vice versa.    :smt014
prasanna :                                                                                        s :smt008

When the union between the creator and created ,
dancer and dance,singer and song  takes place the bliss originates , this is when shiva and shakti become same ,shiva dance takes place in form of ardhanarishwar (half man-half woman) -indeed a bliss...

"Because she is the source of development, Nature (prakriti) is compared to a womb. The womb is Nature, basis of all. He is the giver of enjoyment. There is no other giver." (Shiva Purana)

There can be no creation without the relationship of the opposites. There could be no creation from Shiva alone, or from Nature alone. The union of a perceiver and a perceived, an enjoyer and the enjoyed, of a passive and active principle, is essential for creation to take place.

Transcendent manhood is the immanent cause of creation; transcendent womanhood is the efficient cause. There cannot be procreation without such union and there cannot be divine manifestation without their cosmic equivalent. It is only through understanding the symbolism of the linga and yoni that we can begin to apprehend the mysteries of creation.

:smt020

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:57 pm

Sacred Bitch.  Very empowering, thank you for posting this and elaborating.  Kali is a Sacred Bitch and many others.
Thank you again. Image

Sorrow

Post by Sorrow » Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:01 pm

pravin kumar is female?

Pravin Kumar

B I T C H O L O G Y

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:00 am

Dear Sorrow,

Well a male can also praise a female and bring smile on her face. In fact we, males, should bring smile on their face by praising them.

Pravin Kumar

prasanna

reply to praveen

Post by prasanna » Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:42 pm

hai praveen,

nice to know ur views,i like guys talking like u.do write more on this subject. There is a woman behind every successful man,.

prasanna

Pravin Kumar

B I T C H O L O G Y

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:55 pm

Dear Prasanna,

When I wrote that, my wife was standing nearby. Now she isn't so I will say we men should all praise women for they care for us, look after us. When I married the Partial Pandit whom I thought was impartial explained to me: You have to earn and give the money to your wife and let her spend it. Rest she will do everything for you. I asked where will I get my pocket money from. Well let her give it to you He says. She is Graha Laxmi so treat her like this.

Till this day Men earn (This is almost true where wive's are housewives) and women spend. They know how to spend and we know how to earn. There are exceptions. I am referring to our Indian Tradition and Customs.

Well all that is written in a lighter mode but it is true as Now I am almost a Senior Citizen.

Pravin Kumar

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:01 pm

Hi Pravin,

I'm just lucky I guess that my little world is made up of more men like you than not.

Thank you for taking the time to praise and care for the people around you, and for us, on MB.

Lots of love.

Karlene

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:23 am

Ohhhhh i like that....I get called a bitch alot....

Tamara :o)

prasanna

continuation fromm prasanna

Post by prasanna » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:20 am

hai every one of this , thread , iam prasanna here , i just want to share some of my views regarding womanhood, i can say , ie about the woman whio are forced to undergo punishments for no fault of their own , Why ?

we see man acting to their will and wish always , i can say , no man is ready to share the sorrows or desires of his counterpart , he is always at the higherside , he assumes ,.

I found  only Oshoji the person who speaks and thinks , and the only man who could be able to judge and accept the feminine mind , except him , I find fault   even with LOrd BUdha too , i have high respects and regard towards LORD BUdha , but i cant say  him , a perfect gentleman,  basing on his behavour of leaving his beloved wife Yashodhara during night time , without caring her , he left at her at night , he had no common curtesy atleast to bid her , telling his views on taking SANyas .

Today accidentlaly i happened to read , the sorrowful mind and voice of Yashodara on BUdhas' separetion in my tamil language , of our famous poet VAIRAMUTHU  , he is the well known tamil lyricists  of tamil filim industry and great Kavi , he has narr ated , beautifully her dhardhbari aavaj in his poetry , and the same feelings was narrated beautifully In YASHODHRA  in hindi poetry ,the  famous  kavitha of SRI mythilisharan gupthaji s' , which i read in my schooldays , he has beautifully expressed her heart , in these two occasions , my mind felt the actual dhardh , i underwent that feeling when i was 16 years old , but today i happened to feel it again , so i wanted to share this with u all .

i  Here  I would like to  quote  one more   example of   the cruality of manhood towards   woman hood , we read above MR pravin's view about caring , sharing   etc etc , but i say men are always like that only , they cant share anything wholeheartedly , they are made to act or pretend , as if they are caring , the same way i feel and find fault even with LORD RAM

, everybody Praise and call RAM ,PUROSHOTAHAM RAM , but i can say he is not to be called , he also punished his wife SITA , making her undergo the AGNI PARIKcha , inorder to prove his own power and safe guard his
gentlemanness ,  or rather we can   say to prove himself to be  a man .

iam not against RAM , i do worship him as God , but i find no man or  even the superpower GOD like RAMA is also not able to digest or accept the feminine mind , this incident makes me to unite myself moretwith LORD KRISHNA than LORD RAM , because i find KRISHNA the lovable person , the one and only God in human form , thought of the feminine desires and mind , and  he  behaved and made all gopikas or STHRIVARG happy , so my vote goes to  LORD KRISHNA  in this aspect

I would like AMANUSHYA FORCE  ji to share his  views over this as he did earlier to my reply post on sakthism and bitchology

AT times woman are made or forced to behave as an real BITCH , as against the humiliations what all she gets from the man,  Kali MAA s role in HINDUISM really guides all woman to show their sakthi power when they are asked  to prove  themselves , that they are no way inferior to men .

I really cant tolerate womanhood facing troubles for no fault of their own, i can say, any woman can assume and act against man under such given circumstances , a woman need not always should play and act or behave like SITA or YASHODHRA , she is at her liberty to choose her own way , she need not undergo mental stress  or  mental agony .

AS such i can conclude saying that ..........

sorry iam not able to conclude my views here ....

prasanna

Pravin Kumar

B I T C H O L O G Y

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:48 am

Prasannaji,

Today you are on fire and hence your quotes on fire. When I was in school my English teacher taught us one thing which still stands in my memory: We cannot afford to make a Grammaticcal mistake in the exams for then we will be penalised by deduction of marks but if William Shakespeare were to use grammatically wrong english or any other such well known literary personality then that would be grammaticallly correct for they are experts in their field and it is seen as a new direction in that language.

Rich kill the poor like people kill flies and mosquitoes in Bihar State just for the smallest possible reason. In Bihar good boys from poor section having a good Govt. Job are kidnapped and forcible married to girls and I had met such a man on a Railway Station having a fight with his mother in law and his wife who was almost 8 months pregnant crying. I convinced this man to follow his mother in law's advise of cancelling the journey as his wife could have complications but the way this man was given a dressing down in public on the Railway Platform by his mother in law had us all on lookers shaken.

It is statistics now reported in papers often that men are more tortured by women in India then the other way round but men feel reluctant to report it to the police whereas every torture and abuse of women is highlighted. This happens and I have seen it in my course of 38 years of extensive travelling all over the country. We, when young, would always give seat to standing women but very few gave to men. In some States they let women seat in busses separately giving them due respect but the same is rarely the case with men. If men were to fight with women in the open the chances of the men getting thrashed by the onlooking public is much more than other way round.

Anyway we cannot comment on what Lord Rama or Buddha did for they were the God in human form and they too had their Death. Perhaps whatever happened could be forewarning of what would happen in future and hence the oft repeated phrase that even Lord Rama did not trust Sita then how can an ordinary man trust his wife if she does something suspicious. It is rarely the other way round in mythology at least. Never heard any queen not trusting her husband. Even Sita complied with that Fire test to prove her purity but never heard any man being tested to prove his purity .....  why?

Women has the power of speech to separate two brothers, father and son, she can draw a wedge between parents a children with her speaking powers and also charms. We Indians know how Menka could make the Tapasya of that Great Saint Vishwakarma fail. Women have that charm and beauty and the power of speech and if they use it rightly they can make the nations go in the right direction not to speak of their own house.

Women even have the power to reunit the men, parents and children and what not. This is the gift given to them by God and if they use it properly they would actually rule this world rather than what the situation is now at present or at least seems to be so.

When a girl grows up they are not loved so much (in most cases) as is a male child for it is only the male child which bears the same name as the family i.e. the same surname. Isse Vansh AAge badta hai. This does not happen with women. Women are the cause of misery to women for they only pick faults with other women. I heard this in a Satsang when I was hardly 10 years old. If men are considered to be a superior sex then it is that mother to be blamed who always dotes more on her male child than her daughter. There are endless examples and maybe women may also quote examples the other way round.

My point is we cannot question Lord Rama, Lord Buddha and for that matter any such Deities who were born or even people of the higher society. We just follow our path to the best possible way and if we give love and respect to women then it will come back to us ten fold for women are considered Grihalaxmi. It is the women who rule the house and men after doing everything outside returns back to his house only if he gets peace of mind in his house where his wife (women) are totally in control. Even if a man goes to a number of women for pleasure or drinks or any such thing he has to come back to his house and that is where he has to answer to his sins for he faces his wife and children in whose eyes he has fallen.

Don't men after earning come and give everything to their wives? I remember at the time of my marriage the Pandit told me to give all my earnings to my wife. Not to stop her from buying fine clothes, jewellery and what not for that is the requirement of every women or at least most of them. We do not have any such demands. This is as per Indian Customs maybe with some differences here and there.

Ultimately the adjustment of the couple will bring peace and if women have to bear more initially she gets the most in the end as the children always look upon their mother the most as compared to father.

With respect to all the ladies of this forum and also others this is my humble opinion and experience of life. I read so many Mothers of other countries who are referred to as Single Mom and what not. It pains me to read it. I am not used to it. I read them as referring to their first husband and then maybe second one and now they live with third and it could be the other way around too but again I am not able to digest it for we believe in One Marriage only.

Pravin Kumar  

ravenfield

Re: B I T C H O L O G Y

Post by ravenfield » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:57 am

Pravin Kumar wrote:

B I T C H O L O G Y

BITCH

I AM DEFINED AS A BITCH.

THEY THINK I SHOULD BE.

YOU WON'T SUCCEED.

B   BABE

I    IN

T    TOTAL

C   CONTROL OF

H    HERSELF

B   BEAUTIFUL

I    INTELLIGENT

T    TALENTED

C    CHARMING

H    HELL OF A WOMAN

B     BEAUTIFUL

I      INDIVIDUAL

T      THAT

C      CAN

H       HANDLE ANYTHING

Hi there from ravenfiled,
There not enough words to praise inner strenght ,well-groundeness, self-confidence and self-awareness  for anyone who has the same profound sense of  their own identity and wholeness..
 :smt041

I am glad you share it  with all of us male /famale....Respect to you!  To be such a woman with principles, belief and values  :smt045 Thank you...you have my admiration and support all the way! :smt058  Go Girl and remember that the most beautiful and spiritual religions have a prominent aspect of a female deity..Like Wicca !!!! :smt002

Return to “General Discussion”