Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Tyrinaniel

Post by Tyrinaniel » Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:08 pm

I call it "being mature."  It's an amazing concept  :smt016  

Sidewalk brings up great points (as always) and I think he should see the support he gets.  I personally like how he thinks outside the box, questions things to make people think, yet knows how to have fun when appropriate.   If you can't like him somehow, you have to have issues, lol.  I like nearly everyone here who's very active.

MarcoAZS

Post by MarcoAZS » Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:07 pm

Hi,
Very great point brought by sidewalk bends shall I say :) It seems truth to everyone and I know that some of those reading this right now are mad and saying not with me because normal people whot don't actually think, think that. In fact we all humans badly hear what people are saying, the problem is, WE DON'T CARE, we are ALL egocentric and we all just wanna give the last word cause we find ourselves to be a god type on earth to say the exactly RIGHT THING, oh is that so? Cause we are so important right? we find ourselves so much powerful, well im sorry to tell you the truth but this world is big big big big and you are not a single part of it, you are just nothing! But who cares? You gonna read this and in the other day you will keep ending peoples phrase misses and mister god like, yes im talking with you! :) Yup you, in the other side of the computer don't you hide I know you saw this post :)
About this "problem" happening in this forum I shall say I've got banned god knows how many times I did (cause I don't, I lost the number :) I think it was 3 times). And the situation was very simple, and I know im getting a risk to tell what I think about that in here but I find extremely important to express my view. We are not all that allowed to say what we think on here and sometimes people misunderstood, even moderators and admins, cause they are humans too, but as they got some  kind of "power" sometimes they feel as we all do, attacked by that post and woops you go to jail, (no not you, the post). And the problem is, we are so self attacked and egocentric, we always think its about us and we always have to have our points expressed on something and loved and accepted, cause GOD humans are in hell! so careless about the others and so egocentrics we always need to be loved... and thats why, we humans will never love ourselves.

Lights and Truth!
MarcoAZS

Sei no Senshi

Post by Sei no Senshi » Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:24 pm

It's good to see that everyone is taking this as a joke and not taking it to heart like so many have in the past.
I see nothing wrong with making some humorous references or jokes in such a thread, it's obvious we all understand.

Sometimes the best way to the heart is through laughter.

Tyrinaniel

Post by Tyrinaniel » Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:31 pm

Marco, what you say is true, though we have to use tact as well.  You can say almost anything, though saying something that's considered rude or a personal attack is just plain immaturity.

MarcoAZS

Post by MarcoAZS » Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:40 pm

Yes I understand that well in fact getting banned 3 times you understand that. But when someone act immature with you and try to someway disagree in an aggressive way with you, you are not allowed to answer and in fact if you answer sometimes you get banned. There is a very important person that  is in psichic forum normally that said so terrible things to a woman that she left the forum, I still speak with that woman, and you know why she left? Cause because that person was an older person in the forum (I mean been here for a long time) made her have people on her side to in someway destroy her, im not gonna use names but if anyways wants the name I can give it in private, it made that person very mad and after along time I and tish were trying to tell her that such person had similar problems within herself. after time I reduced my times coming to the forum, tish almost dissapeared, that woman never come back. What you say about that? Its called defending your friend and not even trying to understand the other persons point of view wish is actually correct too.

Lights and true!
MarcoAZS

Tyrinaniel

Post by Tyrinaniel » Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:51 pm

Well, instead of trying to bash the person in public, did you try to report what the person said to the mods/admin?  That's where it needs to be taken to.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:06 pm

Humor is a funny thing (pun intended - lol).  We all have a different take on the humor we hear.  What some find funny falls well short of the mark for others' humor.  Just adding a LOL does not make it humorous - being careful not to offend any person, group, or organization is imperative.

I am sorry to see people come and go.  That is a personal choice of course.  But when they go away disgruntled it is often because of misunderstanding rather than a true hurt from someone else.  It is so hard to make words soft and welcoming to suit all people.  

I personally find the management in this site a very caring lot, who have allowed, IMO a lot of discourse that could well have been censored in good taste.  But it can and does create a thinking environment as someone stated to allow us all to grow.

It is not what is said that hurts us - it is how we accept what is said that hurts us.  Our own perceptions are our strongest filter to our understanding.
God bless, J

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:38 pm

spiritalk wrote:It is not what is said that hurts us - it is how we accept what is said that hurts us.  Our own perceptions are our strongest filter to our understanding.
Brilliant!

weezerwall

Post by weezerwall » Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:40 pm

Hi everyone - just can't resist putting in my 2 cents here.

Look on the bright side, "BENDS" - even if YOU DO get "locked", censored, chastised or "whatever" from time to time - SO WHAT ... :) IMO - your ripples and ramblings so far have already been thought-(and "talk") provoking and people are going to keep their eyes open for more.  That's gotta count for something, right? LOL

Like you, I also agree completely with "Spirit" -
spiritalk wrote:
It is not what is said that hurts us - it is how we accept what is said that hurts us.  Our own perceptions are our strongest filter to our understanding.
For me - communicating on the web is sometimes like speaking a foreign language.  :smt043  - the "best" I can do is put thoughts out there and see what comes back.  Sometimes people will respond, sometimes they'll even "understand". The point is to sit back and notice how I FEEL - tells me something about my "motives" for writing in the first place. Ramble away!

Peace,
Weezer

Return to “General Discussion”