Anyone ever do an online psychic reading?

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Ever done a live psychic reading?

Yes
46%
No
31%
I haven't but would consider it
23%
I would never do one
No votes

Total votes: 13

hopefulgirl86

Anyone ever do an online psychic reading?

Post by hopefulgirl86 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:54 pm

I'm not talking about the ones here, but the ones you see advertised all the time on the internet. The ones where you have to pay for it. I did today out of curiosity and boredom. It was kind of interesting but I'm not sure how much I believed it. According to the lady, her name was Victoria I would be finding a new job and new relationship in November.
I mostly did it just to humor myself though. She was right about some things but others she was wrong about. She wanted to know if there was anyone who I like or used to like so I told her about a guy I liked in the spring but he didn't want anything to do with me. She told me that he liked me a lot but was too scared to share his feelings with me because of his past, that he had been  hurt by other girls. I can believe the last part, but not the part that he liked me. It was obvious he wasn't interested in me at all in that way.... anyone could tell he wasn't and not just me. Even his friends knew he didn't want that with me and it had nothing to do with his past.
I'm not relying on it too much because it was only 50 cents a minutes and so I decided to have some fun. Likely just a scam, but won't know for sure until November I guess. :smt002

But anyway, was just wondering if anyone else tried one of the online live readings. Did you believe it or did you know it was probably just a scam? If you haven't, would you consider doing one if you haven't?

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:30 pm

Yes I have given a few paid reading over the net and some for free dependant on the circumstances of the sitter. I didnt used to get paid but my requests amounted to the state that to actually do them meant I had to charge a small fee to ensure my kids still ate as it is now taking tiem away from my other jobs etc.

I think like anything you have to go by gut and work within your own budget and circumstances but theres always hit and miss.  anyone who asks for a psychic reading expecting a 100% no margin for error will be sorely dissapointed as its just not possible interpretations and such will always leave room for mistakes.

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:32 pm

Please do NOT click om the higlighted blue link above this is not me or anyone associated within this board.  I do not endorse this link at all.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:48 pm

There are some very hard sell groups that are listing psychics. I know I got from one of their recruiters "keep them on the line to pay more. Its all nonsense anyway".  Buyer beware!  

I have done some real worthy helpful psychic readings online for free.  And I also have a web site advertising my services. I use my e-mail to answer questions (reasonable fee) as well as telephone and in person.

Readings, charges, expectations are all subjects covered in this group because they are all worthwhile topics.

BTW Maybe the blue topics are just proving what a wonderful, worthwhile site this truly is in operation!  Others always try to use and abuse the worthy.

PurpleRose53

Post by PurpleRose53 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:25 pm

Yeppers,
I used to do live psychic readings on the telephone.
I helped a lady who needed closure on the deaths of her cousin and cousin's husband. I could see the lady who had passed over just like she was in a live video. And, she showed me how her body looked and how badly burned her she was.
She told me, their " friend " had been taking money from their company and he had been found out. So, the friend waited around one night until they were asleep, and lit the house on fire. Unfortunately the lady and her husband died, but the lady came back full of anger at the friend and wanted me to tell her cousin his name. I did so, and the cousin screamed so loudly that she put a ringing in my ears, but what she had screamed was that she suspected this friend had something to do with the fire and the murders of her family members. She was going to go to the Detective that was handling the case, and tell him what she had found out from a
"psychic".
( I just recently learned from Spiritalk, that I am a medium. :) )
That is just one event where my Spirit Guides connected us together so that I may be the messenger to tell the lady about her cousin. I've done many readings on the phone and in person.
I don't take the credit. I'm just the messenger.
I believe in all things Psychic and Supernatural.

Return to “General Discussion”