Apology to All Readers & Members from Grayson

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Grayson

Apology to All Readers & Members from Grayson

Post by Grayson » Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:06 pm

All,

By the rules of the Forum I should not have given a reading I posted today in the Psychic Reading Forum since this was a new member's 1st post. While it serves no one at this time for me to retract words already spoken or a reading already given, please know that I have only the highest regard for this Board and its Moderators and I do apologize for the error and any others I may have made.

This Board is a wonderful resource by which very many receive help. We most definitely should all do everything we can to make this resource available to all in a fair and equitable manner.

Once again please accept my sincere apology for my missteps.

Grayson

weezerwall

Post by weezerwall » Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:25 am

Hi Grayson,

I've read a couple of your posts and I think you bring a lot of wisdom and caring to this  wonderful board! THANKS!

I'm not a reader myself, but it seems the "rules" here were designed in part,  to "protect" you from being taken advantage of. They also feel like gentle reminders to anyone who visits  that giving and receiving are two sides of the same coin.  :)

Let's face it - although it's a wonderful world - PEOPLE ARE IN PAIN.  Yes, the MB is certainly a place to get help and comfort. But it's also one of the few places I know where you can learn real and honest  "give and take" - which means:

HELP OTHERS BY HELPING YOURSELF OR HELP YOURSELF BY HELPING OTHERS  As long as this balance is maintained it's a "win-win" situation for ALL.

Your apology helps remind us of this. So..... it's accepted (though unnecessary)!!

Big hugs and big blessings,
Weezer

MissEm

Post by MissEm » Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:22 am

Hi Grayson

Yes there are rules in place to act as guidelines and protect readers from having their craft/talents/gifts from being "used and abused".

You've helped me out with a reading recently and I too have read some of your other posts and believe that there is no apology required.  It is not a mistake to help someone when they are in need of help.  The person you helped could have made 10 meaningless posts just to get a reading and they may never be heard of again but is that really so wrong?  Their motives may not have been wholly truthful or they may indeed have been but ultimately, they were asking for help and you were there.  Is it wrong to help someone in need?  I think not.

'You're a good man Charlie Brown! ':)  I truly believe the moderators on here will have mercy on you :) and forgive the breaking/bending of the rules.

Definitely no apology needed from my perspective anyways!
O    O
   oo
**___**

Gem

Post by Gem » Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:40 pm

Hi Grayson :)

There really is no need for this public apology. Mystic board loves all it's readers and your readings are very much valued and appreciated. So thank-you from us all :)

It does make it hard sometimes, when one reader gives readings to people on their first post though, and others refuse until they have more and so have given some energy back to the board in return. Meaningful and meaningless are contentious points and I do hope that as mods we manage to keep a happy balance :)
 I will PM you too :)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:43 pm

The light is rising.  So many people are feeling this wonderful energy of light being available to all.  At the same time, the darkness, out of fear, is trying to hold it back.  We are in a world of constant struggle between the light and dark (the eternal struggle between good and evil?) and it is the wise who are choosing the growth oriented light.

While this may seem off topic, the fact is....we all need help finding and maintaining our light.  But we also need to be aware of the power of the darkness that is trying to hold it back (the law of opposites) so that we can protect and ground ourselves against all aberrations.
God bless, J

Return to “General Discussion”