Hi Everyone, Just a note to let you know whats been going on with me

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

LibB

Hi Everyone, Just a note to let you know whats been going on with me

Post by LibB » Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:37 pm

Hi Everyone, Just a note to let you know whats been going on with me.

My family has been sick for the last week including me. Quite scary really. I almost took Brett and Adam on separate days to the hospital as they had high fever. There is a new flu going around. We are all still sick. I haven't had the fever yet but all other symptoms of flu.
I've also had more car trouble. I'm selling it this time.
Brett has started Kinder, although he hasn't been this week due to his illness. I will take him tomorrow hopefully.
Adam is turning 3 on Monday and most plans have been postponed until we are all better. I don't feel like spreading the flu for a birthday. My Brother and his family have also been really sick with it.
I have been doing a little bit of art on new mandala flowers, not as much as I would like (I will post them soon) and have unfortunately been unable to continue my angel cards here as I have told people I would. Please forgive me. I will endeavor to post them soon. I have posted occasionally although not as much as I had been.

Heavenly Hugs to everyone..........May your Angels keep you warm and Safe with Heavenly love.

Love and light from Libby

Danny

Post by Danny » Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:59 am

oops
Last edited by Danny on Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:32 am

Oh yes the vomiting bug here in australia on the East coast is very nasty.  You just get no warning you'll be standing in the supermarket queue then out of nowhere you will feel queazy then you find you have left buckets of vomit all over the persons shoes in front of you.  Trust me it aint nice to claen the vomit of someone else off your own shoe and back of legs....not a nice experience.   The lady was so ashamed poor thing but it just hits so quick and lays ya out for days.

Goodluck with it and watch out for ongoing symptoms or unexplained pains and fevers etc.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:54 am

A big Hug to you LiBH....and hope everything will sort out.....your biggest priority are yourself and your family...that goes for us all.

Just pop in when you have time and feel for it... always nice to see you :)

Gem

Post by Gem » Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:17 am

{{{{{{{{{{Libby&Family}}}}}}}}} sending you all much love and light, hope to see you back posting whenever you can :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Angelique

Post by Angelique » Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:28 pm

Ugh!  LibB, hope you are all on the mend very soon. Drink plenty of fluids to keep yourselves hydrated  ::big hugs::

Love,

Angelique

Evie

Post by Evie » Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:11 pm

LIBBY   :smt006   I  for one have missed your lovely presence here!
Thanks for keeping us posted... Thanks A LOT!!!

Here's a big hug for you ((( H U G S )))
and a 'Get well soon wish' too!   Bigger ((( H U G S )))
P E A C E
Evie   :smt003

MissEm

Post by MissEm » Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:03 pm

Oh you poor thing!

We are all thinking of you and just make your task for the day(s) to get yourself and your family feeling better.  The Influenza A strain going around is very scary so please please please take care and look after yourself and yours.

We'll all still be here when you get back and I for one am sending you warmth and lots of chicken soup your way to make you feel better.

<<HUGS>> to you!
O &nbsp; &nbsp;O
&nbsp; &nbsp;oo
**___**

LibB

Post by LibB » Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:19 pm

Hi Everyone, Here is an update on my situation. Hope you are all well and as you can see, this is why I haven't been around much. I have also been trying to clean up my house, though collapse in a depressed state as it seems to be never ending mess. more than standard. Today I got right into it though and with will power, I will continue. Spring cleaning!!!!!!!!!!!

In the last 4 weeks we have had a flu, all of us at different stages. Brett, Adam and I have all got a severe cough still and poor baby Adam has got asthma and is on ventalin. good news is hopefully it is only temporary but could reappear with other virus' he catches. I have spent a few nights sitting up late or till early in the morning monitoring their breathing to make sure they were ok. Mum's Husband, Barry gave us a number to Nurses on call who I rang the night after I was given the number at 11pm. The nurse suggested we go to the childrens hospital immediately. So I rang Geoff who was at work and told him the news about Adam. he rang back after he had his tea break. He did, i told him I wanted to take Adam to hospital. so Geoff came home at 2am and since both boys were sound asleep we monitored Adam all night. We eventually got him to the hospital at 3pm that day. this is when the doctor told us he had had a mild asthma attack. Imagine my face when she said that. I couldn't believe it. So she gave him ventalin and some medicine and told us to get Adam checked and to give a letter to our GP the next day. he was on a long and overdue holiday. We went Tuesday afternoon. Adam started on 6 puffs every 4-6 hours and now he is on 2 puffs 3 times a day. Yes he is getting better. We were lucky at the hospital. Adam was running around on the play equipment they have at the hospital, so when the nurse listened to his chest they felt it was severe enough to be seen by the doctor almost immediately. We had already waited about 2 hours or more but the place was packed and when we left at 7pm there were people still waiting from 3.30pm. When we were in the car on the way home I said to the boys "Did the doctor give you icypoles? aren't you lucky?" and Adam replied "I got a drink and an icypole from the doctor" meaning the medicine and a rehydrating icypole. LOL.

I hope to be back on more soon. Love and light to you all.
Libby
Ps. I have a new car since last week. It is wonderful so far, 1994 Toyota Camry station wagon. Silvery Blue metallic.

Angelique

Post by Angelique » Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:58 pm

LibB

I knew you guys were all down with the flu, but I didn't realize it was this bad... I figured you were just busy with life. Sheesh!! I am hoping everyone feels better soon, especially the little ones.

Love,

Ange

LibB

Post by LibB » Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:45 am

Thanks Angelique. I'm hoping you are ok too. Better than OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love Libby
:smt060 &nbsp;:smt051 &nbsp;:smt059 &nbsp;:smt051 &nbsp;:smt060

Tyrinaniel

Post by Tyrinaniel » Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:09 pm

Aww, it must be that time of year for everyone! We're having irritated allergies all over the place! Hugs & prayers for you!

LibB

Post by LibB » Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:26 pm

Thanks Tyrinaniel, I appreciate you well wishes and thoughts. I so hope all is well with you.
Thanks again Libby :) &nbsp;:) &nbsp;:)

Gem

Post by Gem » Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:05 pm

Huuuuge huggs and lots of crystal energy coming to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Miss you Libby!

starsign20002000

Post by starsign20002000 » Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:33 am

Lib,
&nbsp; &nbsp; I hope you and your family get well soon. &nbsp;I heard the new strain of flu going around is a bad one.

Return to “General Discussion”