The Power of Positive Thinking

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Fri May 18, 2007 3:33 am

thats very true.. not thinking at all...would just make u detached and u will soon not have any interest left in anything.. being realistic is good, but may not come across to people if u dont put it the right way.. after all ur attempts have failed then maybe for the time being the best approach wud b to keep quiet. look for an opportunity where u can again bring the topic up. if u feel strongly against something u have to point it out.. no matter what.
I can and i will is going to be my motto frm now on:)

neilcamp

THE POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING

Post by neilcamp » Fri May 18, 2007 12:46 pm

Thanks for your input, Angelique. You are of course correct when you say that it is the way in which you present it. I have probably been too direct in the past, although I must say that I have tried to consider alternative routes to achieve the same end result. But, your spin is a good one for me to remember. Thanks.
A friend is one with whom you dare to be yourself.

Angelique

Post by Angelique » Fri May 18, 2007 2:29 pm

Glad to be of some help!  Go get em tiger! ;)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri May 18, 2007 9:36 pm

Sometimes we can just present all options...negative and positive...and allow that the individual has to choose?
God bless, J

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sat May 19, 2007 7:17 am

ya.. thats not a bad idea too ... but i know people who can find a problem with whatever solution u give them!

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat May 19, 2007 6:55 pm

Lead a horse to water, he has to choose to drink.
God bless, J

fallenangel

Post by fallenangel » Mon May 21, 2007 10:13 am

I always have affirmations said out loud before I start the day. As they say, thoughts easily become reality if you want them to. The mind is a very very powerful tool. :)

mysticcrystal

Post by mysticcrystal » Tue May 22, 2007 10:53 pm

I have been working on positive thinking for the last few months and I really do see a big difference in my life. I am much more content with life, too. I am still new at it, but so far so good.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed May 23, 2007 11:20 am

i believe in what spiritalk says...sometimes we just choose not to do things!

mysticcrystal

Post by mysticcrystal » Thu May 24, 2007 2:50 pm

Definitely, swetha, I agree. With recent problems I have had, I am having a hard time sticking to my goal of positive thinking. But I know it's the best thing for me to do at this point in my life. Very difficult, though!

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu May 24, 2007 2:58 pm

mysticcrystal:  Do you ever add a protective bubble for protection around yourself during your rituals?  This tends to have the capacity to filter all negativity from within and without.  In that way, the affirmations take on a new meaning.
God bless, J

mysticcrystal

Post by mysticcrystal » Thu May 24, 2007 5:58 pm

spiritalk, I have never done that. Do I just imagine a protective bubble? What do you suggest I do?
thank you,
MysticCrystal

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu May 24, 2007 9:40 pm

Its an exercise in visualization...telling the mind to see what we project on our screen of imaging.

See a bubble, similar to one blown from a child's soap bubble pipe, complete with the rainbow patch (rainbows are such mystical/magical symbols of bridges, connection, communication, etc. complete with the pot of gold (prosperity) at the end).  See it envelope your whole being and fill up with white light.  You are now within a protective bubble nothing can penetrate and it filters all negativity from within and without.
God bless, J

mysticcrystal

Post by mysticcrystal » Fri May 25, 2007 4:43 am

Thank you, spiritalk. I tried it today and it is very calming. I am looking forward to positive changes!  :)

linda olivieri

Post by linda olivieri » Fri May 25, 2007 6:05 am

hi, this is the exact topic i need to place emphasis on right now.  My husband and i are desperately trying to purchase the home where we reside currently.  We had a lease option, and were promised a bonus from remodeling work he had done for one of his friends, but when the market changed, his partner/friend fell through.  My question is ... I have been trying to follow the teachings from 'the secret' and others, and I don't know that it is working SO, my point I'm trying to make is that...if I ask everyone in the 'network' to collectively hold positive thoughts while possibly reflecting on my roadblock, will this in fact help?  I know that when I read of other stories, I am compelled to add those to my quiet list of interntions. What do you think. Oh, by the way, i'm fairly new to the MB so be patient with me and 'hello.'   :smt006 linda (wiccavixen)
hopeeverydayisabeautifulone.

Return to “General Discussion”