How to live "1000 years"

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Richard Corrigan

Time is in the moment

Post by Richard Corrigan » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:29 am

jallious, your absolutely right,  I nothing either in this thread yet of a recipe format, that would allow me to live this wonderful amount of time. But if I may be bold, when I plant a beautiful red rose bud flower, beneath the rich earth in my back garden, instantly I see no flower either!!

But I believe that red rose flower will rise to the "moment” some day, provided a little water and TLC comes it's way
sorrow1000 years? Why didn't you say 'How to be Immortal?'
In time you would realize that such long life is a Curse not a Blessing. Imagine that you are serving life sentence....

A life sentence, can be served any were. Imagine your consciousness serving a life sentence! A life sentence comes in many forms, an emotion or feeling would serve a life sentence

As a tree can live a 1000 years, maybe we should ask that tree, have you been cursed? How do you live so long and become so strong?
WATER ? EMM

suzisco  I think Earl might have a point there.  It seems that this is an academic exercise, however from great thinkers come great ideas which great inventers use to fire imagination and then well it becomes real eventually.

Passion of life is a wonderful thing, as is the experience which is most helpful to the evolution of one's consciousness, maybe it's a spark, maybe it's a debate, maybe it's faith!!!

Either way, truly grateful for all who have commented so far, no doubt you are all great thinkers!!!!

Do I know how to live this Long? Ask's one!!
Believe and receive !emmm

"there is old and wiser than me who know this answer"
  Is it a TREE, who will awaken thee!!!
              EVENTUALLY maybe
"Keep it straight walk with faith"

jallious

Post by jallious » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:39 am

so what you're saying is you don't have the answer to live this long, you're hoping someone else has that knewledge, and will post it here.. alrighty then.
Trust your own feelings, never anyone else's.

Richard Corrigan

Post by Richard Corrigan » Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:00 am

Spiritalk The older I get, the more I realize, there is a purpose and reason to having a limited life span.  We have seen our friends come and go through death, we have experienced so many changes and things through a lifetime of living (and some do this at a very young age) that when it is time to go home, we realize we have a lot to offer that place as well.
Yes we have seen them come and go, in a physical way and our memories are all that's left today!!!

I remember back in 1994 when I watch my mother slip away! I have never publicly shared what my mother asked of me 2 weeks before that day!! Ohh Richard please end this day for me now, as the tears rolled down my eyes and my mouth was dropped in awe.
"It felt as time had stopped for me then"

Please Richard she said, take my pillow and finish this pain, I cant go on like this. Please she said, for a moment I actually ,could I do this, what my Mother requested? Mam I'm so sorry I cant do this, as the tears rolled down my face and I looked into her eyes, Mam I'm so sorry but I just cant, I tightly gripped her hand and into a Comatose sleep she went!!
never to talk to anyone again!!

I felt so bad I could not help, my mind was full of Thought and temptation was always within, could I kill my Mother, was the question within....

The following week I was at her bedside as I did on daily basis and she awoke, Richard there you are, everything is alright now, I was in a beautiful place, were the colors were so bright she said with a shinning peaceful smile.

"I felt a sigh of relief and weight lifted instantly"

Those were the only two times my mother ever spoke in her dying days"

So why would I want to live a 1000 years, because when the time comes that I should die as we know it today, then there will be plenty of time to sleep or!!!!!!!!!

SPIRITALK home is were the heart is and change is every second so wonderful it is to ride the train of CHANGE :smt002 Enjoy it
"Keep it straight walk with faith"

jallious

Post by jallious » Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:07 am

Eventually every loved one will perish, and you'll be alone, unless you continue to have children... Never would I do that btw. In silence and lonliness would you only dream of living for you 1000 years, unless you can stand the pain of loss for that long, and that many times. This is why I would be willing to live so long. In silence and isolation I am, and I wish to remain, for it is in this state which I am the happiest...and most safe. How wonderful it would be...all the time I could ever wish with only myself. In prison it would be fine with a life sentence. My thoughts would keep me plenty company.
Trust your own feelings, never anyone else's.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:01 pm

2 years ago, I became an orphan.  We always think our loved ones will live forever, somehow.  In our minds, memories are sweet.  

Spirit continuity is a truth for me.  We will meet again.
God bless, J

EarlofLeicester

Post by EarlofLeicester » Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:37 pm

I think I need to hire Suzisco to do all my PR :)
The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom while he sits by his hearth at home.
Quickly finds when questioned by others that he knows nothing at all.
- The Havamal, verse 26

luca

yamiiii~~~~

Post by luca » Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:45 pm

~~~at least* interesting* to live for 1000 years...but what if I like it so much and I want to live more...or who is assuring me that I will live exactlly 1000 years...not more or less....find it quite funny to live your looooong life and wait for the 1000 years aniversary..to die :/ well Richard**for sure you*re not insane***but I wonder why there is no replay from you....are you waiting for a special answer or you just wrotte that and forget to check*it*after~~~or too busy with the special liqueur*** refering to our aging* system**that can be arranged~~I recomand movies like *What the bleep do we know* or *Secret* it all start in* our brain~~~different* way of thinking~~~sure different* result* in reality ;-) wait for more insight~~~mmMmm :D
~~~~~~~~Thank You~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~aloha~

luca

after~all*

Post by luca » Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:30 am

~~~we are the masters of our lives* and how long that is* it depends on the way of living and fate* which we all*~as angels*  create* before reincarnation~ some* could live their lives more or less intensive*....and here is the possibility of living the 1000 years long** there are kids dieing...and they* never get to that idea of living a 1000 years life long...it is* enough* for everybody~~we measure* time...so its our* interpretation*~~~10 years for* me~could be* like 20 for other* After living a life full* of events*~~after the spiritual growth has been achieved in material~~there is the freedom* of the Soul which is much older than 1000 years***;-)
~aloha~

krutz

Post by krutz » Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:54 am

wow 1000years...i wonder if i wud even like to live tht long...but i heard they r doing sum research in tht dept so maybe we can stop aging

martial_artist

Sun gazing, breatharianism, tai chi and super longevity

Post by martial_artist » Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:21 pm

if you dont want to go to the link, just type in sun gazing or breatharianism or Jasmuheen or living on light. I know im new so i could be a spammer. Im very into the subject of longivity. Please let me know what you think.

http://www.angelfire.com/stars3/breathe ... anism.html

Living 1,000 years

Post by 609 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:56 pm

I don't know why you want to live 1,000 years...what is your motivation?  Have you learned how to truly live... in the years that you have been blessed with so far?  I would suggest focusing on perfecting the year, and the day that you are living now.  You may find that this is such a tremendous task to live in perfect accordance to Yahweh's will in this day and time that trying to do it for 1,000 years may be more than you can bear.

roelandvanoers

living for a thousand years

Post by roelandvanoers » Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:00 pm

I once heard a story about a group of scientists who claimed they would be able to live for a longer period of time because they wouldn't accept people only live to a certain age. I also heard they're all dead now.

What I did not hear though is whether there were actual experiments...of course they died but did they have a higher mean age when they died for example? Does anybody here know anything about this?

thx for your replies

Jazzyfennell

living to be 1000

Post by Jazzyfennell » Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:05 am

Oh waht a wonderful goal.  Whether you obtain it in good health is the Lord's will.  remember all things are possible through Christ.
Jazzyfennell

martial_artist

LOL what a joke, that hilarious

Post by martial_artist » Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:46 am

Thanks for the laugh, and this subject is a laugh, untill i stop growing older. I still like it tho

carolynjw

Post by carolynjw » Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:08 pm

I would like to live a 1000 year if my family also lived that long.

Return to “General Discussion”