Indigo Children - Maybe you are an indigo child?

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:45 pm

Check out the color test at:

www.auracolors.com

carriejoya

Post by carriejoya » Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:05 pm

:smt006

Being an Indigo sure has been somewhat of a curse but in just as many ways a blessing for me.The issues that indigos have to deal with in life that are different from others who arent indigos,makes it challenging for us in school,i know for me it was,and also having A.D.D. which is also an indigo trait,and my biggest challenge as an indigo so far,being overly emotional and more sensative. It was a few years ago an ex boyfriend of mine hung himself after an arguement we had,and since then ive researched the otherside,and psychic abilities.I never thogught growing up I was considered a psychic,until I learned that being psychic is so much more than just hearing and/or seeing spirits.I have always felt spirits when present,and have always just known there was an otherside,more to life than what we could actually comprehend as humans who most of time need some kind of proof to believe in life.I was raised in a very normal upbringing and was actively a lutheran as a child growing up.I was raised not to question if there is a God,and Hell,and things like that,but I always wanted to know more.What does God plan for us,and if what its like after we die,and etc.... For the most part,my response is just writing down my thoguths on being an Indigochild/adult.Its had its rough patches and super high days,but I wouldnt trade being one for anything else.It has taught me to love myself and others,and my want to help others has always been cuz it makes me happy to help someone out no matter how big or small.Alot of us do things for others and usually end up getting something for ourselves in reture,but I have always been content on making life equal and selfless,and letting others know how we are all someone on earth for a reason.I know mine is to help others gain peace and fairness,and possibly ease as many others as I can into 2012 demensional change.I think when that day comes,the more open minded people will transition easier into the change than ones whos minds are closed off to anything non physical or whatever.Dec 21 2012 has to mean something and bring some sort of change,my first child was born on dec 21 2001.I dont think that happened my chance,but more because of my being an indigo.Also indigos had their baby boom ear in the early 1980's ive read many times,and I am 1982.It all just fit for me when i found out finally who I really was and where I belonged,cuz i never felt like i fit it anywhere in school or friends and most of all family.That is my words on indigos.I absolutely look forward to metting any other indigos or sensatives,and learning more on whatever I can on this site.thanks for having me,carrie
Attachments
227123_198439790201294_100001058227127_582897_7747530_n.jpg
227123_198439790201294_100001058227127_582897_7747530_n.jpg (15.43 KiB) Viewed 913 times

Lax29

Post by Lax29 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:16 pm

Even though it is true, can a Indigo child gel well with other Indigo child is still a question to me?

Return to “General Discussion”