feeling safe in a new home

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

wow

feeling safe in a new home

Post by wow » Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:46 pm

Hi,
I have just moved into a new house and i do like to have a nice cosy home, though i just cant shake the feeling that at night in my bedroom somthing or someone is watching. I hear nosies etc Is there anything i can do to make me feel safer, and if it is a spirit how will i know what they want from me? x

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:27 pm

When we move into a new home, we do a house cleaning.  There is a further house cleaning (spiritual) that needs to happen as well.  Claim it and make it your space with a ritual of house clearing that cleans the house of unwanted entities.
God bless, J

wow

Post by wow » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:30 pm

is there a post on here on how i could learn how to do this? As my husband is in the army we move every 2 to 3 years and a lot of the army quarters are old so who knows the history of the homes

~Josie~

Post by ~Josie~ » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:38 pm

You can always try burning some sage through all the rooms of your home as a cleansing. You can find that at any occult store, or order it online. People often believe salt is a good defense against spirits, so putting that in front of each door way on the outside of your home could help. There's always making a witches bottle and burying it near your porch, it can ward against witches that could be astral projecting in your home, depending if you know anyone in that or not. The most important thing for you to realize is that they feed off your life force aka energy. They do this to materialize or move objects and whatever else, so by trying to block these strong emotions such as fear or uneasiness can provide a very natural defense against their presence. If it's just a feeling of being watched and not any other phenomenon accompanying it, then I wouldn't worry. If it's hard to block the emotions that they feed on, there's always imagining a white sphere starting from your chest that grows bigger and bigger until it completely covers your body, and believe that nothing can penetrate it. This is what we call shielding.

I hope this helps

Josie

wow

Post by wow » Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:26 pm

thanks josie wow this certainly is opening a whole new world for me. I will try this and let you know how i get on x

~Josie~

Post by ~Josie~ » Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:42 pm

(smiles)

nighthawk

Post by nighthawk » Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:50 am

"There's always making a witches bottle and burying it near your porch, it can ward against witches that could be astral projecting in your home, depending if you know anyone in that or not."

ok, Josie, I have a HUGE problem with your statement there. I realize that it comes from uneducation or mis-information so I will attempt to help you with that.

#!, that is not what a witches' bottle is for. It can be used for protection or for causing a specific person pain.
#2. Witches' are NOT what anyone would need to worry about astral projecting into one's home. Witches in general, practice some form of the Threefold Law. What you put out, you get back three times as much. Think about that.

A good site for actual information about witchcraft is: www.witchvox.com and I recommend it to anyone who would like to learn more about it.
Yes, I am a practicing witch and have been for many years now.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:06 pm

If you wish to claim the space for yourself, the tools, the ritual and the acceptance must come from within yourself.  A simple ritual for house clearing of spirit is to light a white candle (or insence, or sage or sweetgrass - depending upon their availability) and pass the smoke into every corner in the home.

At the same time, you are intoning to all that it is your space for you and your family and any others need move on into the light.  

Please begin all rituals with a prayer to the God of your own understanding.

Use a protective bubble before opening yourself to spirit attention through this ritual.

Ground yourself as well.
God bless, J

~Josie~

Post by ~Josie~ » Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:06 am

"There's always making a witches bottle and burying it near your porch, it can ward against witches (                  ), that could be astral projecting in your home, depending if you know anyone in that or not."

( THAT MEAN TO DO HARM)

I SHOULD HAVE MADE THAT CLEARER......THAT WAS MY MISTAKE

ok, Josie, I have a HUGE problem with your statement there. I realize that it comes from uneducation or mis-information so I will attempt to help you with that.

((((LAUGHS))))

#!, that is not what a witches' bottle is for. It can be used for protection or for causing a specific person pain.

YUP, FOR PROTECTION AS WELL.....YOU SAID IT!!!! IT IS FOR PROTECTION AGAINST SPELLS AND I IMAGINE IT WOULD WORK FOR UNWANTED ASTRAL PROJECTING WITCHES THAT MEAN TO DO HARM.

#2. Witches' are NOT what anyone would need to worry about astral projecting into one's home. Witches in general, practice some form of the Threefold Law. What you put out, you get back three times as much. Think about that.

KEYWORD.....YOU SAID IN GENERAL, WHICH MEANS MOST, BUT NOT ALL. NOW, WHAT WAS THE POINT OF WRITING THAT NIGHTHAWK? YOUR STATEMENT IS NAIVE. YOUR SAYING THAT PEOPLE DON'T NEED TO WORRY ABOUT WITCHES, AND WITCHES CAN ASTRAL IN SOMEONE'S HOME AND WITCHES CAN ABUSE THE CRAFT AND CAUSE HARM TO OTHER PEOPLE. NOT ALL OF THEM FOLLOW THE WICCAN REDE, OR EVEN SOME FORM OF IT.....

I DON'T SEE A PROBLEM SUGGESTING A WITCHES BOTTLE....

HAVE A NICE DAY

:smt003

Return to “General Discussion”