India ... the spiritual incubator

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

prabakaran_cad

India ... the spiritual incubator

Post by prabakaran_cad » Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:14 am

Sri Paramahamsa Nithyananda declares, "India is the spiritual incubator of the world." There is no doubt about it. Several enlightened masters and beings happened in India, Krishna, Buddha, Mahavira, Patanjali, Ramakrishna Paramahamsa, Vivekananda, Sharada Devi, Ramana Maharshi, Annamalai Swami, Sai Baba, Osho, Ajja, Paramahamsa Nithyananda ... the list goes on and on. There are thousands of enlightened masters and beings sitting in remote corners of India who are not even known to common people.

India is a culmination of the energy of these enlightened masters and it is this energy that strikes a chord with the seekers from the rest of the world. Osho puts it beautifully, "India is not just a geography or history. It is not only a nation, a country, a mere piece of land. It is something more: it is a metaphor, poetry, something invisible but very tangible. It is vibrating with certain energy fields that no other country can claim."

That is India. In terms of materialistic possessions, India may be termed as developing but in spiritual possessions, India is the only developed country. The people of so-called developed countries turn to India when everything external fails to fulfill the deepest inner craving for the Ultimate Truth.

India is a metaphor for the Ultimate Truth; India is a beautiful poetry penned down by the energies of the enlightened masters; India is a colorful painting with strokes of energy made by these masters and India is a culmination of the faith, hope and trust of a billion people on this Ultimate Truth in one way or the other.
In search of Mystic Inside
Prabakaran

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:05 am

When people is in search for meanings to their life, they search for a belief that speaks to them, and tells theme self that this is the truth the way they see it.

If you look around, then you will see that most people in the "developed country" has their belief or truth.

If you look to India, you will see there is a lot of beliefs, some speaks to people from other county, but that is only because the belief speaks to them, and in no way can be told to be the Ultimate truth.

We human do that error all the time, we want our own belief to be the Ultimate truth, and by that we "look down" on most of the earths populations as wrong believers.

This gives ground for conflicts....this gives ground for injustice....in the name of the God we worship.. and if "it" agree in this action....well then it is a cruel God, and I want no part in "It's" belief.

So bottom line is that we all are a part of the "Ultimate truth", but none of us own it....none of us are anything better then the other....it is how you have lived your life that count, not how many times you have attended a church, it is your action and pureness that count, not how many times you ask for forgiveness and go back out to kill again.

We can see the suppress of woman and groups in the name of a belief, what kind of a God allow such a thing?

I can never think this is the Ultimate Truth!

prasanna

prasanna to Rhutoji (on behalf of Indians)

Post by prasanna » Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:18 am

Dear Rhutoji,

Thanks for sharing your views . But one thing i wish to say here. U need not believe in what we Indians believe.  We feel India  is the spiritual incubator , no doubt about it. We Indians have more religious tolerance, so we allowed all outsiders into India and they in turn robbed our country . But u cant deny the good qualities of Indian  spiritual leaders. We never forced anybody to believe our GODS. But today U can see many turning to India and slowly adopting to our life styles.  Are U not witnessing  people from other parts of the world ,   coming to India and learning our Indian Vedas, Yogas etc etc,  attracted towards  our beliefs? Can U stop them telling our beliefs are wrong ? I can say strongly,  in spiritual side we are always greater  than others. We believe in GOD. U can easily make fun of us telling that we have more GODs and more beliefs, but U cant deny our ultimate belief in GOD.  I never said , i feel our religion is the only religion, but at the same I cant accept  U telling our belief is wrong.

We speak different languages follow different Gods, and celebrate  different festivals, , but we are united in one thing ,  ie ,we are Indians. we are the only nation  with unity in diversity. Can U quote any other nation similar   like  our India  , with varied religious beliefs,  and varied spoken languages with  good culture and heritage and with mutual understanding ?   I dont want to hurt others ever, I think U know me well.At the same  time, being an Indian  I cant accept  your views and making fun of our religious believes . I know everybody's perception differs.

Here Prabakaran has quoted words of Sri Paramahamsa Nithyanadaji,  and they are not his own  quotes. you must understand your reply to his post can  affect many Indians who ever reads them. we  never forced u to believe our Gods or follow our religion. I feel my friend , Prabakaran has not made any mistake posting this wonderful message here , but he could  have posted this in spirituality  forum  or otherwise u could have  directed it to spirituality forum rather than writing this reply. Sorry  If U feel I am arguing against U , that is not my nature, I always respect elders and I have great respect towards U too. But at the same time Your reply made me  write my views now.

"A truly religious man should think that other religions also have many paths leading to the truth.
One should always maintain an attitude of respect towards other religions. Dispute not, as you rest firmly on your own faith and opinion, allow others also equal liberty to stand by their own faith and opinion."

SRI RAMAKRISHNA PARAMAHAMSA

Dear Rhutoji, from the above quote of Sri Rama krishna Prahamasa, (one of the names  quoted above in Prabakaran's post) You could understand our religious tolerance , I think and believe. I request a reply from U , and i wish U could understand my views  in rite way too. Thanks for reading my views.

warm regards,
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:50 am

I think you have misunderstood my post totally.

I respect every belief, that can be to some comfort for a searching person, and that not goes against the community law.

I say that none of us own the ULTIMATE TRUTH, but that we all are a part of it, from those who genuine believed in stone Gods up to any major Religion today.

It is said that that "all are blessed in his belief", and for me that tells that I am no God...I can't tell that other have wrong belief...I must concentrate about my belief, and follow what my heart tells me.

So my post was nothing about belief at all, Nothing about India at all.....it was everything about the statement "Ultimate Truth" because none own it....and if you use it....then you look down on all other, who have another belief then the "Ultimate Truth", and that is a dangerous way to go!

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:27 am

Thanks Rhutoji, for your nice  reply. I am glad that U understood everybody's belief rite. you have cleared  not only my doubt but also many other's doubts through your reply, that U are not against the beliefs of anybody .  

So my post was nothing about belief at all, Nothing about India at all.....it was everything about the statement "Ultimate Truth" because none own it....and if you use it....then you look down on all other, who have another belief then the "Ultimate Truth", and that is a dangerous way to go!

Thanks once again for  telling us about   "ultimate truth " through  your above quote.  Yes I do  accept  and  agree, " Ultimate truth" is nobody's property or belonging .

warm regards,
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

looking_glass

Post by looking_glass » Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:23 am

There is no land nor place, but in your mind.

A master need not claim themselves a master, and if that be the case, then none can make any comparison.

Comparisons are for those who wish to compete. Understand, that my failure is also yours, as yours are also mine.
awarenessoftheheart.com

Return to “General Discussion”