Human Clone

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

Human Clone

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:09 pm

Dear Friends,

Secret of previous life is known to the newly born child till 40 approximately from birth. You can see the reaction of such a young child suddenly smiling and at other times crying out of fear for no possible reason. This is when the child thinks about the previous birth. As soon as the child crosses those 40 days the child forgets about previous birth.

Secondly if supposing one were to know that I was wife of so and so person and that person is still alive then what would this girl do. Live with her parents where she took birth or go to husband of previous birth. There would be total chaos.

Rebirth is taken to dilute all those sins we have committed in previous births with penance, prayers, doing good to others until our Soul becomes pure.

Pravin Kumar

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:13 pm

Thank you Pravinji for the explanation.  Image

lighting strikes twice

Post by lighting strikes twice » Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:44 pm

spiritalk wrote:In some form human beings are co-creators of life - our parents have the seeds and means to impregnate it into life.  Somewhere in the process is the breath (soul) of life.  

I would affirm a prior soul life - I see the soul like a seed sown in the human being to be nurtured and grow, just as in nature.  It has been taken from God's garden and implanted in the human garden.  Perhaps a reason we have no memory of a prior life?

That's a good analogy! Question is, if we have a spiritual life, prior to this life, why descend - in order to ascend? Especially, since we determined what life we would live, in order to experience and learn about something we already came from? Doesn't make much sense, does it? Maybe our beginning is now. Maybe there never was a before, unless, your GOD  :smt003 Maybe we only got one shot at getting it right? Maybe all the rest of this-is simply a denial and self defense mechanism against such notions as hell-or death-or the fix were in? Help - I'm in here-how do I get free. Too many questions!  :smt005

Charlesman

Post by Charlesman » Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:08 pm

I look like it a bit like school, with every life being a year of school - and thus becoming progressively more challenging as one proceeds - until eventually, I suppose you transfer to a new school, or - who knows? It all seems to be in fair accordance with my belief that the general purpose of all things is to flourish.

lighting strikes twice

Re: Human Clone

Post by lighting strikes twice » Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:32 am

Pravin Kumar wrote:

Dear Friends,

Secret of previous life is known to the newly born child till 40 approximately from birth. You can see the reaction of such a young child suddenly smiling and at other times crying out of fear for no possible reason. This is when the child thinks about the previous birth. As soon as the child crosses those 40 days the child forgets about previous birth.

Secondly if supposing one were to know that I was wife of so and so person and that person is still alive then what would this girl do. Live with her parents where she took birth or go to husband of previous birth. There would be total chaos.

Rebirth is taken to dilute all those sins we have committed in previous births with penance, prayers, doing good to others until our Soul becomes pure.

Pravin Kumar

Thank you also for your response. Does the caterpillar become a butterfly by it's own will? I think not! Caterpillarness must die but that can not happen my friend, as long as the caterpillar is running around thinking he will soon become a butterfly, because that would mean he is stuck in caterpillarness!  :smt005 He still has plenty of desires  :smt005   :smt020

rrose

general discussion

Post by rrose » Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:50 am

but we do have memories of other lives . unless it is a defense , a dream some of us just make up cause we cant deal with this as the one and only life we have.i believe we have many lives . there is even  some data  stating that .but is that real proof.no one will know tell the fat lady sings or dances. :smt102  :smt102  :smt102

lighting strikes twice

Re: general discussion

Post by lighting strikes twice » Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:21 pm

rrose wrote:but we do have memories of other lives . unless it is a defense , a dream some of us just make up cause we cant deal with this as the one and only life we have.i believe we have many lives . there is even  some data  stating that .but is that real proof.no one will know tell the fat lady sings or dances. :smt102  :smt102  :smt102

Where is this conclusive data that you speak of my friend?  :smt005

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:21 pm

lighting strikes twice wrote:
spiritalk wrote:In some form human beings are co-creators of life - our parents have the seeds and means to impregnate it into life.  Somewhere in the process is the breath (soul) of life.  

I would affirm a prior soul life - I see the soul like a seed sown in the human being to be nurtured and grow, just as in nature.  It has been taken from God's garden and implanted in the human garden.  Perhaps a reason we have no memory of a prior life?

That's a good analogy! Question is, if we have a spiritual life, prior to this life, why descend - in order to ascend? Especially, since we determined what life we would live, in order to experience and learn about something we already came from? Doesn't make much sense, does it? Maybe our beginning is now. Maybe there never was a before, unless, your GOD  :smt003 Maybe we only got one shot at getting it right? Maybe all the rest of this-is simply a denial and self defense mechanism against such notions as hell-or death-or the fix were in? Help - I'm in here-how do I get free. Too many questions!  :smt005

You asked just the question I do with regard to reincarnation.  The fact is we all have a soul - does it come full blown or does it come to learn?  

You will note I did not say a full blown soul - I said a seed.  In which case, the seed is sown in earth life for the experiences that create a blossom of soul.  The next stage of growth then becomes spirit realms.  (That is how I see it!)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:25 pm

In nature the caterpillar knows nothing of the butterfly, the slug knows nothing of the dragonfly.  Once transformed they live a whole new existence.

We can and do emulate nature - we have many existence lessons that take us to each stage.  Once passed the one, we never return.  That is why the caterpillar and slug know nothing of their new existence.

lighting strikes twice

Post by lighting strikes twice » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:53 pm

spiritalk wrote:

You asked just the question I do with regard to reincarnation.  The fact is we all have a soul - does it come full blown or does it come to learn?  

You will note I did not say a full blown soul - I said a seed.  In which case, the seed is sown in earth life for the experiences that create a blossom of soul.  The next stage of growth then becomes spirit realms.  (That is how I see it!)

Thank you for your clarification. You paint such a rosy picture. It gives a sense of assurance and purpose to human life and the life beyond. Unfortunately, the creature overshadows the Maker who made him and gave him life! Or is that also claimed? By the same power - that transformed the caterpillar into a new creation, is the same power - that is needed to lift man out of his confines, that is what we need to learn!!  :)

rrose

general discussion

Post by rrose » Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:05 am

the data i was speaking about are the books written by edgar cayce.but his stories are repeated by many other .its not proven by science.but how many times are stories repeated ,that have the same substance. before we say there might be somthing to this.

looking_glass

Post by looking_glass » Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:19 am

spiritalk wrote:

But some people have "spiritual experiences" while still in this life, so they do have an inkling of the next life, whereas presumably a butterfly doesn't go to the caterpillar and tell them what their life will be like?

Interesting analogy though. What do you make of a soul's past life? That would still be part of the seed then?

lighting strikes twice

Post by lighting strikes twice » Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:42 pm

rrose wrote:the data i was speaking about are the books written by edgar cayce.but his stories are repeated by many other .its not proven by science.but how many times are stories repeated ,that have the same substance. before we say there might be somthing to this.

Good point! Thanks!  :)

looking_glass

Post by looking_glass » Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:44 pm

rrose wrote:the data i was speaking about are the books written by edgar cayce.but his stories are repeated by many other .its not proven by science.but how many times are stories repeated ,that have the same substance. before we say there might be somthing to this.

Good point! Thanks!  :)
It's a good point, but at the same time, a liar (not saying Cayce or anyone is, because what he has said may in fact be true) can go and whisper into many ears. Those ears choose to listen or they choose to find the truth themselves. They also choose to repeat what they were told, change it, or disregard it. In other words, the devil can tell many the same lie, but just because many believe the lie does not make it the truth.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:09 pm

But some people have "spiritual experiences" while still in this life, so they do have an inkling of the next life, whereas presumably a butterfly doesn't go to the caterpillar and tell them what their life will be like?

Interesting analogy though. What do you make of a soul's past life? That would still be part of the seed then?

Again:  You ask the questions I do about reincarnation - what is this past life?  How many lives do we live on the earth plane?  Why keep coming back to kindergarten, when our soul has graduated to university level spirituality?

Answers to past life experiences can be found in another rationale.  Spirit input can walk so close we are experiencing our guides and workers rather than our own lives.  Spirit input has been proven to exist.

Of course, as human beings we have experiences - we have a spirit/soul that is capable of communion and communication with spirit realms.  It is called mediumship.  (BTW all analogies fall apart at some point - I don't get that point?)
[/i]

Return to “General Discussion”