Venus in Aquarius

Learn about the influence on your life of the planetary positions, and their placement in the various astrological houses.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

swetha
Site Admin

Venus in Aquarius

Post by swetha » Fri May 20, 2005 6:31 am

Venus in Aquarius
Venus in Aquarius people try to impress you with their open-minded, future-thinking spirit. They want you to see them as unique, rebellious, and a little provocative. They are attractive when they are acting a little aloof. They want you to acknowledge and appreciate that they don't follow the beaten track in matters of the heart.

Venus in Aquarius men and women are attracted to unusual or unconventional relationships. They don't want to follow all the rules, although they may make quite a few of their own. They can appear quite standoffish at times, and are threatened by restrictions of any kind. Emotional types may be put off by their detached manner in love. Venus in Aquarius wants you to love them for their intellect, and to admire their visions. They value lovers who are also good friends, and they avoid emotional displays or confrontations like the plague. Venus in Aquarius will delight in shocking you with their unusual ways and their forward-looking thinking.

Pleasing Venus in Aquarius involves letting them know just how interesting they are. Put up with their occasional need to act superior on an intellectual level -- they are very proud of their unique ideas and visions. Dream along with them, and don't fence them in. They need space and will happily return the favor, giving you lots of room to breathe and to be yourself.

My Personal Ad Bio: "I'm liberal. I'm not possessive. I'm looking for a friend in a lover. I'm unique. Let's talk and have some fun."

tarun_Ce

Post by tarun_Ce » Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:38 am

this is really true thing ..i observed too.

and the coute. too.

Return to “Planets and Houses”