A Test of Sorts

Learn about the influence on your life of the planetary positions, and their placement in the various astrological houses.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Benevolentwizard

A Test of Sorts

Post by Benevolentwizard » Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:56 pm

Greetings:

Since there is an interest by many of the members about having some ability to have reading of their charts, I am working on the logistics of how to do this. This post is a test to see how we can post charts and make them available for the astrologers of this site to analyse. So please bear with with me while I try to work out the kinks.

Sweta has a link to site where that will host prints of charts. Click to this link and it will tell you how to upload your charts. http://www.MysticBoard.com/viewtopic.php?t=1367

I have uploaded my chart and this post is a sort of test to see if this will work.

ok now to se if this works

Ben[/img]

Benevolentwizard

Post by Benevolentwizard » Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:01 am

Greetings:

Well I got an image, now to work on getting the size right. Bear with me, I am working on it.

Ben

Benevolentwizard

Post by Benevolentwizard » Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:21 am

Greetings:

Ok let me try this again.

Image[/img]

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:11 am

Hey Ben,

its seems like you are getting it alright. just you have to select codes for "Hotlink to the forum (1) or (2) ... and *not* thumbnail for forums. and that should do the trick.

If you have any techy questions feel free to ask me. i pride myself on being good in this sort of stuff.

Abhishek

Benevolentwizard

Post by Benevolentwizard » Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:13 am

Greetings:

I have found that all I have to do is double click the the pic and it will give me a full sized view in a sperate window. This acutally works well for me since I can toogle back in forth that way. I still have a sew steps to work out here but I seems to be making progress so bear with me just a bit longer.

Ben

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:08 am

hello Ben,
will b replying to u in sometime with answers to all ur queries.
swetha

xsxsdcvf

Post by xsxsdcvf » Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:29 pm

Mr. Ben ......i really appreciate u for sharing your knowledge with us.......

I have few questions on seeing your Birth Chart......First of all i wanted to know do u really know how these charts are drawn.......if so........i can clearly see that ur chart is western methodology usage.......where sunsign is very important......so would like to know these things so that i can discuss about other details in ur chart.....especially ur moon in gemini.....

Benevolentwizard

Post by Benevolentwizard » Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:33 pm

Greetings xsxsdcvf:

I do, indeed, use western style astrology and I drew my own chart by hands for 22 years before I did my first chart on a computer. I use the Placidus house system and this is an accurate portrayal of my chart. While I find some value in the signs each planet is placed in, I find the houses provide me a much clearer picture of the real nature of an individual. I placed the chart on the message more as a test that any request to have it read by anyone. I certainly wasn't soliciting a reading. However, if you would like to attempt some feedback, you are more that welcome to.

Ben

Return to “Planets and Houses”