Jupiter

Learn about the influence on your life of the planetary positions, and their placement in the various astrological houses.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

astrodinesh

Jupiter

Post by astrodinesh » Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:25 am

Jupiter

Also known as Brahaspati or Guru. Responsible for luck and fortune, the planet brings success, fortune and fame. The largest planet in the solar system, Jupiter it is associated with expansion, growth and and opportunity. The position of Jupiter in ones' chart serves as an indicator of one's faith, confidence, buoyancy, higher mind, wisdom, optimism and generosity. Jupiter's action is to expand, preserve and increase on all levels. A well placed Jupiter is associated with the spiritual, philosophical and intellectual realms. The ill placement of Jupiter might lead to exaggeration, delusions of grandeur and depletion of energies. Jupiter is the ruler of the fire sign Sagittarius.
Last edited by astrodinesh on Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

sanyam

combust jupiter

Post by sanyam » Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:31 am

dear Sir

Can u please check jupiters power in my horosocpe and its effect in my horosocpe . Jupiter is in fifth house but combusted due to sun . Is it still able to bless with all good things related to jupiter

My birth details are
27th april 1976 10:32 Pm calcutta

Regards
sanyam

Pravin Kumar

Dineshji

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:43 am

Dineshji,

When you say Sun in House of Jupitor what do you mean by it. I have Sun in No.12 in 10th House. No.12 is the number of Jupitor as you know and the 10th house is that of Karamsthan as I am led to believe. So are you referring to this.

I would like to know about my two sons career, and children of the eldest and education prospect of the youngest son.

The details are as follows:

Pankaj P.Soni Married 24/9/1976 Born in Bombay at 8.07 a.m.

Amit P. Soni (Youngest) 19/2/1982 Born in Bombay at 10.40 a.m.

You may give the predictions in as few words as possible should you not have sufficient time to devote to it but the above points are most important for consideration. If you find anything else to comment upon I shall be very much happy to receive your guidance.

Pravin Kumar. :smt020 :smt003 :)

Return to “Planets and Houses”