parivartana of jupiter and saturn

Learn about the influence on your life of the planetary positions, and their placement in the various astrological houses.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

kittu

parivartana of jupiter and saturn

Post by kittu » Fri Jul 29, 2005 8:20 pm

i am born on 26-05-1938 at 1-10am at amalapuram in india.
i find that i as born with kumbha lagna(ACQUARIAN)with jupiter inthat sign. moon and saurn in the second house. thus sani and jupiter there is exchange of houses.
what is the significance of this parivartana and it's impact on my life.
and what is the impact of moon and at together in the mena rasi second from lagna.
learned members kindly enlighten me

virinchi

Post by virinchi » Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:42 am

saturn in pisces show repenting attitude towards past mistakes and sensitive nature.
people with this position of saturn are highly devotional and god fearing, caring and have helping nature
jupiter in lagna is good, but saturn and moon combo in 2nd house makes you slip your tongue often and repent later.

also you spent a lot of money , saved peanuts but still live with peace of mind(which many lack these days)

kittu

Post by kittu » Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:30 pm

thanks for the reply. i wish to learn astrology. will i be sucessful. i also wish to write a book on management. will i be suceful in my effort.
i hope jupiter in asscendent will be helpful . Am i right,

[quote="virinchi"]saturn in pisces show repenting attitude towards past mistakes and sensitive nature.
people with this position of saturn are highly devotional and god fearing, caring and have helping nature
jupiter in lagna is good, but saturn and moon combo in 2nd house makes you slip your tongue often and repent later.

also you spent a lot of money , saved peanuts but still live with peace of mind(which many lack these days)[/quote]

virinchi

Post by virinchi » Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:39 am

astrology is ok for u.
writing a book and that too on management will also fetch you good name but not much money.

Return to “Planets and Houses”